SUPERCOACH Silvertails CASH Comps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone seen @Berkeley_Eagle lately ? I'm concerned he has run off with our SC entry money and is lapping up the sunshine in Rio as we speak :)

Updated status for the Silvertails $50.00 Cup as follows.
Top 8 and first week of finals

Qualifying Finals
Phil Duke Allstars (1st) v SandyFreckles (4th)
Brookie Boys (2nd) v Globe Trotters (3rd)

Elimination Finals
Sea Eagle Assassins (5th) v Bronte Beavers (8th)
Reaper Crew (6th) v Sarcastik Priks (7th)

Minor Premiers ($100) - Phil Duke Allstars
Highest Round Score ($100) - Globe Trotters - 1445

What is the update on the Silvertails $100.00 Trophy comp ? Who made the finals there ?

• 👍
Reactions: Ben
Has anyone seen @Berkeley_Eagle lately ? I'm concerned he has run off with our SC entry money and is lapping up the sunshine in Rio as we speak :)

Updated status for the Silvertails $50.00 Cup as follows.
Top 8 and first week of finals

Qualifying Finals
Phil Duke Allstars (1st) v SandyFreckles (4th)
Brookie Boys (2nd) v Globe Trotters (3rd)

Elimination Finals
Sea Eagle Assassins (5th) v Bronte Beavers (8th)
Reaper Crew (6th) v Sarcastik Priks (7th)

Minor Premiers ($100) - Phil Duke Allstars
Highest Round Score ($100) - Globe Trotters - 1445

What is the update on the Silvertails $100.00 Trophy comp ? Who made the finals there ?

Hey C&C. Do you happen to know who this Phil Duke Allstars character is?

Week one finals before final rescore

STSCFinals.JPG

$50.00 ST Comp will be fought out between Globe Trotters and Brookie Boys after a couple of hard forward prelim finals. Good luck to both of them, will be a close game as both teams are virtually the same. Choice of Captain will probably be the key.

Plate final is Cleanskins and Stickmans Eagles.

$50.00 ST Comp will be fought out between Globe Trotters and Brookie Boys after a couple of hard forward prelim finals. Good luck to both of them, will be a close game as both teams are virtually the same. Choice of Captain will probably be the key.

Plate final is Cleanskins and Stickmans Eagles.

Check out the final score. Updates will be interesting tomorrow.......

Close one. 5 against 5 and to carry a player who only scores 11 (The Hayne Fail) and still be in it is pretty good effort. I think you'll get home @Ben , Moylan and Tommy will pick up some extra points in the rescore I'm sure. Good effort from Brookie Boys, lucky for you he left Jake Turbo on the bench

Looks like you have the upper hand mate, some updates have come in Moylan up to 117.. Was expecting that!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2