SUPERCOACH Silvertails CASH Comps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I said the same thing this time last year, but didn't end up joining as our local cash comp got up and running again.
However my local comp looks shaky this year. If it doesn't proceed I would definitely join in the $100 comp, and might be able to get a couple of mates as well if you're needing it to be filled. I will try and get a commitment one way or the other this weekend.

I said the same thing this time last year, but didn't end up joining as our local cash comp got up and running again.
However my local comp looks shaky this year. If it doesn't proceed I would definitely join in the $100 comp, and might be able to get a couple of mates as well if you're needing it to be filled. I will try and get a commitment one way or the other this weekend.
Yep let me know

Code 555058

This is a free comp just for fun if anyone is keen. Only join if you won't quit mid season. That ruins it for everyone else.

Anyone still want in the $100 comp

And are there anyone interested in a 12man $55 comp
GF winner $300
RU 100
Minor premier $110
And every week a 3 2 1 pt system for highest score, most pts end of season gets $150
Give me to later this arvo to let you know regarding the $100 comp if that's OK

I'm in a separate league, and think I have done really well:-

Hooker: Parcell
Front Row: Douglas / Bromwich
Backrow: Cordner / Cartwright / Parker
Halves: Thurston / Foran (yikes)
Centres: Croker / Gaigai
Wingers: Trbojevic / Vatuvei
Fullback: Inglis

Bench:
+ Isaac De Gois (selected in 17)
+ Mose Masoe
+ Pauli Pauli
+ Peni Terepo
+ Jo Ofahengaue
+ Michael Chee Cam (selected in 17)
+ Jackson Hastings
+ Ashley Taylor (selected in 17)
+ Steve Matai (selected in 17)
+ Dale Copley
+ Omar Slaimankhel
+ Ben Barba

Spare money: 2,900 (hahahaha)

I managed 80K up my sleeve in the end, See Parcell as great value given he will probably start out as an 80 min hooker and BJ is big time unders given what we saw on the weekend. Tom T may well show some value but not too much else prior to injuries.

Got the engine room of Gallen, Smith, Thurston, Merrin, Parker, DCE, Mannering, Radradradradradra and crocker but was considering Luke/Smith swap.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6