Supercoach - 6 Rounds remaining

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Ok so where does everyone sit with 6 rounds remaining.

Im in 3 comps, sitting 2nd, 3rd and 3rd.
I have 11 Trades left
I have $190k in the bank.

I wouldnt say im in a great position with trades but I should be there come finals time.

I have got myself back to mid table (9th & 10th) after the horror start with injuries (11 players in the first 3 weeks) and T-rex suspension followed by injuries. Have a pretty sweet run home in both comps playing the majority of teams who are below me.

Had a crack at the nanotubes (lost of course, jeez thats a good team) when i should have bit the bullet and played Gallen for the follwing week as i was away all week so couldnt make changes, cost me 1 win.

Wont achieve much this week with 6 byes and origin players, basically its the parker and fensom show.

Will have to play the same team for 3 weeks straight soon so need some luck on my side there. Have 9 trades left but as i said nothing for 3 weeks coming up so will even out there and a bit over 200K in the bank.

Parker's injury is going to see some mad shuffling of teams. Where does everyone throw that $400K ??

They were saying he'll probably miss origin 3 so what's that ? 3 weeks. The cut was pretty bad so might even be longer. That's a lot of coin to have sitting around.

13 trades left, $200k in the bank but a poor 3-6 record negated by the fact I only have to play one of the top 6 in the league. Hoping/needing to win 5 from the last 6.

nextr weeks team has to play 3 rounds straight as im away from the world.

Think i will have to trade parker as gallen will not be available for all 3

kinda of sucks

Plenty of no shows this week and made isaac Luke captain from which point he decided to have a shocker.

I am perplexed, i did the same, his score was 68 (or 34 in real terms)

So i looked up his stats, 11 hitups (22), 22 tackles (22), 1 offload (4), and try assist 910) with 2 penalties (-4) and 1 missed tackle (-1) = 53 points X 2 for captain should give 106.

Given its neck and neck against matas with 2 players each playing tonight the 38 missing points will likely decide it

Normally they are very close to NRL stats, usually identical after the review. This is just way off, 4 hitups less, 3 tackles less and a try assist missing.

and given there is just 5 points in it after last night (prior to the review) it may make a huge difference.

I should beat Berks (previously undefeated) this round but will have been very lucky in doing so.

Ended up with 971 this week. Im hanging onto Parker.

clontaago said:
I should beat Berks (previously undefeated) this round but will have been very lucky in doing so.

Ended up with 971 this week. Im hanging onto Parker.

yep Late withdrawals cost me dearly
I like to see them go to partial lockout system next year that way if there Late withdrawals you can sub them, but you cant trade during a round

Yep they should for sure. They made a huge step forward this year enabling the reversal of trades, hopefully they have some more upgrades in store for next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4