SUPERCOACH 2011 GENeral Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Okay my 17

1. Josh Dugan
2. Akuila Uate
3. Joel Thompson
4. Ben Smith
5. Lewis Brown
6. Keiron Foran
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Nate Myles
9. Jake Friend
10. Aidan Tolman
11. Corey Parker
12. Paul Gallen
13. Shane Shackelton

14. Isaac Luke
15. Nathan Fien
16. Daly Cherry-Evans
17. Jake Reed

756479-chris-houston.jpg

My mail is Orford is in real bad shape and may play little part in the Raiders 2011 campaign.

His knees are stuffed and the Raiders feel they have purchased a crock.

Not sure if I've had a shocker or not,but to me it seems players recieve less points this year.

My unofficial score is 841.Lyon's 12 points kept down a bit.
Whats everyone elses score?

Geez!! Hear I was thinking you were the Supercoach guru BE lol
Although you probably still get more than my crappy score :D

Bloody thing. It took away my captain, vice captain and reserves that I setup when I set up my team. Basically cost me more than 300 points

Dan link said:
Bloody thing. It took away my captain, vice captain and reserves that I setup when I set up my team. Basically cost me more than 300 points

and I thought the IT credo was always "user error"!!

I did click save.

Trust me, I know how temperamental software can be so made sure i hit save more than once.

Oh well, just giving you all a chance

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/nrlfantasy/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/nrl_supercoach_2011_round_two_team_analysis/

i had no captain or vice, it wont let me substiture an injured player either (prior to round 1) so pretty much gave up

Event_Supercoach3.jpg

Round one produced everything – high scores, low scores, some massive surprises and, of course, a glut of injuries. So what did we learn from the opening week?

* Corey Parker is still the best player in SuperCoach. He is a must for every team, but do you buy him now, or wait for a price drop?

* While both scored under their 2010 averages, Paul Gallen and Nathan Hindmarsh showed enough to prove they will be SuperCoach essentials this year – hopefully after price drops.

* A number of cheapies are set for large price rises. Jamie Buhrer, Dane Gagai, Matt Bowen, Nathan Fien, Mitchell Allgood, Shane Shackleton, Tom Symonds, Jack Reed and Aaron Woods were particularly impressive.

The most important thing to consider when preparing for round two is not to make panic trades. Ideally you would make no trades this week to give yourself a better look. However, SuperCoaches who totally stuffed their teams, or who have massive injury tolls, may be forced to trade this week to take advantage of low prices. Player prices change for the first time AFTER their third game, meaning you have to buy them BEFORE their third game to get them cheap. Conversely, you’ll have to wait until AFTER their third game to pick up guns whose prices have dropped.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/nrlfantasy/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/nrl_supercoach_round_three_team_analysis/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4