Superannuation Policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why would that paint Pete in a different light? His forays here have generally shown him to be compassionate and possessing depth.

Are you serious Corso Pete?

Of course I am serious. and better than that all will be in attendance on Sunday. Our oldest daughters' partner is a bigger Manly tragic than me, second daughter has all the Manly gear, third daughter was a Manly cheerleader until a couple year ago and bringing up the rear is our son, who whilst I would not classify as a tragic (yet) will always be a Manly boy.

Wifes brother played for Manly back in the 70's and her dad was on the founding committee way back in 1946 when Manly were given permission to enter the NSWRL.

We are Maroon & White to the core, you may now also have some understanding of why I typically defend the club on this site. The one thing that I have learnt over many years of support is that whilst players, coaches, officials come and go the one constant that always remain (well almost anyway excluding the NE days) is that the club will remain. That to me is that is the most important thing.

$668,292 Death Benefit

My pecker is insured for more than that.

Super means squat in the long term, if you are relying on super to survive then you are in trouble. I know one thing for sure, I wont be retiring when im 60. It will be more like 50.

What happened to get you in hospital if you dont mind me asking Ryan?

A calcium ball grew in my intestine mate, and forced it to twist itself.

The doctor had to:-

1. Take the intestine out;
2. Cut the chunk with the ball out;
3. Inject air into them so that he could re-pack them properly
4. Re-pack them.

As they did the blood test, they also said my apendix (if that is how it is spelt) was about to burst at the same time !!! So I got a two for one operation, and they removed that as well.

The worst part about it, and being the tough kinda guy I am, when I initially went down there in pain, the doctors said they were going to put a drip in my arm. I took one look at the needle, and told the nurse I was feeling better !!! She asked me to jump up and down. It felt like glass ripping my guts to pieces. I had another glance at the needle, and said:- "Yep, I feel better".

The nurse said that regardless, she was going to inject me anyway and leave the end in so that they could plug the drip in if I had to come back. DOH !! So I go home, and stayed there until it became unbearable. I went back down. The doctor said to me that if I had stayed at home for another hour or two, I would have been dead, but they can't force anyone to stay if it is not their will.

I now have a zipper about 20cm long on my stomach (sucks).
__________________________________________________________________________________________

On a lighter side, when I originally went in there the 1st time, this hot little 19-20 year old 5 foot odd blonde nurse said that she would like to do an internal inspection with the finger up my coit, and that this was probably the right thing to do with my symptoms. She then said I had a choice, and could decline that if I wanted to. So I declined of coarse !!

Well, one thing lead to another, and I end up on the pre-op table, and I'm about to be introduced to the doctor. In walks this 6 foot 7 dude (Dr Boland), with a glove on his right hand (hands the size Tasmania !!). He said to me, "Mate, I have to do that internal you passed up earlier !!!" Dead set, if his fingers were vibrators, he's be calling them the Deluxe Supercharge Model !!

So I lie back, and spread the ol' legs. The doctor starts to chuckle. "No mate, not that way, you have to lie on your side". He starts to lube the beast up. My wife sitting next to me doesn't see the funny side, as I might, or was told I have a 15% chance of dying on the operating table. I roll over to the side, and BAAAAM !!!

"Are you alright?" the doc asks.
"Yiep", I strain, eyes watering, face red in pain...

Moral of this story....if a hot blonde in a nurses uniform asks to shove her tiny fingers up your arse, accept it with open arms - maybe even get some pleasure out of it !!!!

I'm still having nightmares about my ordeal !!! Out of everything that happened that day, Dr Boland and that finger of his was the worst ****ing part !!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I think it was around this time Rhino decided that investing in the company that made the rubber gloves was a good idea and his fortune and early retirement plans were history! :)

Mata - you cop that...it's not that easily forgotten. I suggest you rely on my advice here, and not test the theory for yourself !!

Hehehehehehe...

My old man copped the finger up the coit treatment from a doctor for a prostate check.

Made some comments along the lines of "that's bloody painful, I could never be a poof."

2 weeks later same doctor left his wife and kids and ran off with his gay partner.

Like all responsible men I am having a digital exam next week. My question is when they ask you to relax, how the F#*k can you possibly relax when you know what is about to occurr.

You'd think after all these years they'd have come up with a better test. Is the Prostate research society a gay enclave?

Like all responsible men I am having a digital exam next week. My question is when they ask you to relax, how the F#*k can you possibly relax when you know what is about to occurr.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

I honestly can't answer mate. If you think about Manly's victory, you might get excited, and getting excited with the docs index finger inserted in your bum might not look too good.

Think isolated island, sun bathing on the beach or something??? Just imagine that you have accidentally sat on a crab or something....hehehehehe

At least with the fact we have reminded you of your exam next week, you can enjoy the angst a little more......and I'm glad I could contibute a little to your pain mate ;) ;) ;)

I had my first prostrate check 2 years ago and i was so naive, my wife had been badgering about having checked and I eventually relented, she said don't worry they have this new blood test that can determine if you have protate cancer. I thought oh well thats OK, I can deal with a blood test, no biggie.

Get into the surgery, the doctor asks all the usual questions, checks the blood pressure, heart etc, takes a blood sample and I think I am done, He then asks me to drop my strides and get up on the table. I asked him why (i know dums as) he explains what he is about to do and tells me to relax. Well the for the life of I couldn't and the sphincter remnained as tight as a virgins pussy. It seemed to takes for ever but he eventually was able to insert the digit.

So at 9am next Tuesday I will be doing my utmost to relax.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha......sorry mate...that was just great !!! I kind of feel sorry for you....but honestly...just great...

I guess that op a few years ago would have determined whether I have any cancer...so hopefully I'm ok for a few years (touch wood) - filthy dissease !!!

This thread has done well to stay on track. Listening to someone talk about their Super is a lot like anal exploration.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6