Super 2nd Half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Chalk & cheese - heres hoping the Seaeagles can maintain that 2nd half performance into the 80 minutes next final.
The 2nd stanza finished with some great support tries , hole running , tricky passes ect but this was all on the back of what the Seaeagles do best - direct running - simple leads to sizzle!!
All the fowards must have had some Des angry pills at half time because they continually played direct - usually bending the line creating the quick play the balls & leaving the Cows defence in tatters. The aggression also went up a few notches, the Cows were hoping that the team from the 1st half would come back but the boys had changed gears - & were rewarded on the scoreboard.:D

best thing guys on the night? Maybe this? I get a text from Jase at half time saying what was that band in the 90's called? Here we go, I went there and said who? The Pretenders he comes back with!! I go its only 1/2 time. A few minutes in 2nd half I get another text saying "where are we playing next week." I didn't answer.
Luckily, our guys were only in 2nd gear and the texting goes quiet from both ends, me, trying to count the tries and celebrating with mates, Jase, going nuts at the tele lol.
I text him on way home asking did he enjoy 2nd half. He says yeah, yeah but Thurston injured lol, even better!!

Good to see ya got the last laugh Darren but ya need to get that closet Seaeagle supporter Jase to burn his Rabbits gear - tell him its not 1950 anymore & last time they won ppl still lived in caves!! ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4