Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles v Norths Devils

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Qld Wizard Cup Round: 2

Venue: Bishop Park*    &nbspDate: Sat 21 Mar 2009    &nbspGame Time: 2:00pm

Referee: Michael WISE    &nbspTouch Judges: Clayton SHARPE and David SHAW
Interchange Official: Tony LONG

Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles 
1.  Howie MATTHEWS
2.  Jake LINGARD
3.  Shane NEUMANN
4.  Ryan WALKER
5.  Michael CHAPMAN
6.  Jack PEARSON
7.  Trent HODKINSON
13. John MUIR
12. Jon GRIEVE
11. Vic MAURO
10. George ROSE
9.  Cameron JOYCE
8.  Phil MORWOOD

Interchange:
14. Junior PALAU
15. Luke SMITH
16. Steve McPHEE
17. Julien RINALDI

Coach: Brandon COSTIN

Norths Devils

Players:
1.  John ARANGA
2.  George KEPA
3.  Ben HURRELL
4.  Josefa DAVUI
5.  Gideon MZEMBE
6.  Matt GILLETT
7.  Ben HUNT
13. Fletcher HOLMES
12. Brendan GIBB
11. Eddy PURCELL
10. Aaron TRINDER
9.  Jay ASTON
8.  Mark LEAFA

Interchange:
14. Troy HANSEN
15. Natthan CLEAVER
16. Michael MORRIS
17. Scott HURRELL

Coach: Kevin CARMICHAEL

If I was up the coast I'd give them a cheer or at least offer to drive them all home in a booze bus after the game.

hmmmmm Methinks I may be making a road trip after I vote

Yeah, shame to see him move on. I would've liked him to be playing for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles, but not to be obviously.

He's got a good attacking game. Very quick, but he's already into his early 20s and hasn't really looked like making the step from QCup level to NRL level. Defensively he's not up to it, and even in attack he would hardly stand out in the NRL. Either way, he looks cool and he'll score plenty of tries in the QCup this year. I notice he's already opened his account after round one.

Rambo1987 link said:
Gideon MZEMBE was getting hugh raps when at Maly last year
He's of the Shona tribe.  Useless they are - you wouldn't want one of them around to rely on.  Same mob as Mugabe.

Dan link said:

Hey Dan, if you don't want to do a road trip to watch them then you can always watch the game on TV as it is the televised game on ABC QLD at 2pm Saturday.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179720.msg213750#msg213750 date=1237365795]

Hey Dan, if you don't want to do a road trip to watch them then you can always watch the game on TV as it is the televised game on ABC QLD at 2pm Saturday.
[/quote]

Sure but wheres the fun in that?

My mrs is working all weekend, it's a good excuse to go and do something, it's not that big of a drive really :)

oh god I'm not going now!

isn't it Towoomba?

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=179720.msg213810#msg213810 date=1237392135]

[/quote]

My mrs is working all weekend, it's a good excuse to go and do something, it's not that big of a drive really :)
[/quote]

Each way, 286 km – about 4 hours 13 mins drive according to Google Maps to Bishop Park in Nundah from your place & 289 km – about 4 hours 21 mins from mine. I can't go because I can't afford to lose that amount of time this weekend as I'm getting a concreter in at the beginning of next week to lay some concrete in my patio area out the back & I have to remove 231 x 400mm x 400mm pavers from the area before they arrive to save myself some money. I will most probably just watch the game on the ABC.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179720.msg213836#msg213836 date=1237413834]

[quote author=Jethro link=topic=179720.msg213810#msg213810 date=1237392135]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Each way, 286 km – about 4 hours 13 mins drive according to Google Maps to Bishop Park in Nundah from your place & 289 km – about 4 hours 21 mins from mine. I can't go because I can't afford to lose that amount of time this weekend as I'm getting a concreter in at the beginning of next week to lay some concrete in my patio area out the back & I have to remove 231 x 400mm x 400mm pavers from the area before they arrive to save myself some money. I will most probably just watch the game on the ABC.
[/quote]

hey what are the pavers like and what are you doing with them afterwards?

Dan link said:

I'm using some to build a path down to the back gate which backs onto the park & lake behind us & Vicky wants to replace the blue metal gravel around the other side of the house with pavers & build a greenhouse so I don't know if I will have many left after that but if I do I'll let you know.

eagle_predator link said:
Ill phone the ABC and ask them will i be able to watch it down here is NSW also i hope Trent Hodkinson has a good game.

I don't think that it is on down there. I think only if you live around the Tweed that you may be able to watch it as they get the QLD ABC.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179720.msg213872#msg213872 date=1237425660]

I'm using some to build a path down to the back gate which backs onto the park & lake behind us & Vicky wants to replace the blue metal gravel around the other side of the house with pavers & build a greenhouse so I don't know if I will have many left after that but if I do I'll let you know.
[/quote]

It's always worth asking.

I think I know where you are in Point Vernon ;)

apparently there are some small barra in that lake, and plenty of perch. if you catch a few small spackled perch in the lake, put them on a bigger hook and fling them out into the middle, you might get yourself something decent size.....I wouldnt eat anything from there though, all the oldies up here pump a lot of fertiliser onto their lawns that run straight off into the minor fisheries unfortunately

Jethro link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=179720.msg213876#msg213876 date=1237426394]

Ill phone the ABC and ask them will i be able to watch it down here is NSW also i hope Trent Hodkinson has a good game.

I don't think that it is on down there. I think only if you live around the Tweed that you may be able to watch it as they get the QLD ABC.
[/quote]

Jethro thanks for the info mate

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7