Sunday's crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
marga said:
Darren said:
Unfortunately easier and much cheaper to watch at home.

Yes probably, but not near as exciting.

I have to disagree with you on that one, Darren. Although Marga's right about it being easier and cheaper to watch the game at home, my blood is always pumping/boiling when I watch our boys on television. When one of our boys makes a break through to score, I always shake my hands in anticipation and yell at them on the tv screen saying "C'mon, C'mon! Go, go! C'mon, go! Just a little further. Go! And clap loudly when they score. :D

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
marga said:
Darren said:

I have to disagree with you on that one, Darren. Although Marga's right about it being easier and cheaper to watch the game at home, my blood is always pumping/boiling when I watch our boys on television. When one of our boys makes a break through to score, I always shake my hands in anticipation and yell at them on the tv screen saying "C'mon, C'mon! Go, go! C'mon, go! Just a little further. Go! And clap loudly when they score. :D

I do all this but admit to a liberal dose of swearing when things don't go our way or we bomb a try or Hayne is the ref... ;)

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
I have to disagree with you on that one, Darren. Although Marga's right about it being easier and cheaper to watch the game at home, my blood is always pumping/boiling when I watch our boys on television
I can't get to too many games but there is no comparison. Being there to share the excitement, including the highs and yes, even the lows, with 1000's of Manly fans makes for a social experience on a completely different level.
If watching on tv at least try to grab someone to watch it with you, otherwise it can be too stressful!

Crowd: 16000, if it's pissing down 13000

if Parra haad won last week i would be thinking 17K plus but after the flogging they will not travel so just the core manly fans of 13,500

HappilyManly said:
ManlyArmy said:
HappilyManly said:
Looking at the Rabbids v Tiggers, we will easily beat the ANZ crowd :cool:

They got 20,061 so probably not

Manly has to start counting limbs too :idea:

Titans' formula for crowds and Dogs' formula for the Cap needs to be published :cool:

at newcastle they count heads to double the attendance!

The Hill was comfortable. These days there are barriers in two places on the Hill for safety reasons which takes the space that 500-600 people would once occupy.
I reckon there were only about 150 Doesn'tmatta supporters so this was our 'base' 14,000 crowd. Seems like few opposition supporters bother to travel to Brookie. I think we need to play the Dogs at Brookie before we nudge the 18,000-20,000 crowd mark.
At $32 for a walk-up ticket to the Hill it's not surprising crowds are a little low.

Yeah - hardly any parra people there that I could see. Maybe 500? And no real traffic between brookie and pennant hills rd after the game. Maybe the eels supporters don't travel anymore. Someone tell news ltd journos, so they can hammer them incessantly.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Think this one is highly weather dependent.
If brilliant sunny afternoon, then 14,522, but if showery & grey then: 12,522.
Well, i was close-ish. 387 overstated. But then you realise that was all the Eels supporter's fault. After 20 or 21 in a row, that 387 have just HAD ENOUGH.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6