Sunday at Suncorp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
So I've been in Queensland for 3 weeks, hence my silence.  The yokels up here stare blankly when you ask for internet and assume you're looking for the circus.

Anyways, I shall be at Suncorp this Sunday to see the Silvertails slay the hillbillies.  Given we hear nothing but Broincos and Lions news up here, I can tell you that the inbreds aren't viewing Manly as much of a threat, they expect to lap us by 23 which is their average total number of fingers and toes.

Interesting that our boys piked the City vs Country nonsense.  Hopefully Lyon has ironed out his problems and Stewart has left his calf problems behind before this Sunday's game.  Though I'm told King's fingernail is so badly chipped that he'll be absent for 6 weeks?

Have given the away suppoprters Bay the flick this weekend.  Can't be bothered paying good money to stare into the sun.  We shall be diagonally opposite that bay on the Western Grandstand - unlicensed, figuring there's less chance of me having my throat cut by some big, fat boorish Queenslander.

What is it about the way the Queenslanders all drop their vowels?  I am so sick and tired of hearing about the Brhonkhoes. 

Matabele link said:
So I've been in Queensland for 3 weeks, hence my silence.  The yokels up here stare blankly when you ask for internet and assume you're looking for the circus.

Anyways, I shall be at Suncorp this Sunday to see the Silvertails slay the hillbillies.  Given we hear nothing but Broincos and Lions news up here, I can tell you that the inbreds aren't viewing Manly as much of a threat, they expect to lap us by 23 which is their average total number of fingers and toes.

Interesting that our boys piked the City vs Country nonsense.  Hopefully Lyon has ironed out his problems and Stewart has left his calf problems behind before this Sunday's game.  Though I'm told King's fingernail is so badly chipped that he'll be absent for 6 weeks?
Have given the away suppoprters Bay the flick this weekend.  Can't be bothered paying good money to stare into the sun.  We shall be diagonally opposite that bay on the Western Grandstand - unlicensed, figuring there's less chance of me having my throat cut by some big, fat boorish Queenslander.

What is it about the way the Queenslanders all drop their vowels?  I am so sick and tired of hearing about the Brhonkhoes. 

you cruel bastard u still havent admitted u were wrong about king :p

im sure we'll catch up sometime on sunday im going to hotel la for the club function but it will only be a brief stop before heading to the real action at the caxtion.

By the way mata i am now a real  "Eagles" Boy so to speak :)

Flying up on Saturday and will be at the function on Sunday pre-game.
Hope to meet up with a few of you and say G'day

Nothing wrong with Queenslanders, I am soon to be one, I have even started growing my rats tail

Dan link said:
Nothing wrong with Queenslanders, I am soon to be one, I have even started growing my rats tail
I hope your wardrobe can handle fuschia and electric blue combinations :p

Leanne is changing her name to Shazza too and I am considering either Bazza, Dazza or Wazza

BREAKING NEWS: CYCLONE HITS IPSWICH, QLD.

Ipswich Appeal

Hurricane Shazza hit Ipswich in the early hours of Monday 26th
November 2007. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, muttering
'Faaackinell'.

The hurricane devastated the area causing approximately $30 worth of
damage. Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many
locals were woken well before their Centrelink cheques arrived. The
Ipswich Times reported that hundreds of residents were confused and
bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that
something interesting had happened in Ipswich

One resident - Tracy Maree Sharon Britney Madonna Smith, a 15-year-old
mother of 5 said 'It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes
came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two Joachim and River
slept through it all.'

Apparently, looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried
on as normal. The Australian Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000
crates of Bacardi-Breezers to the area to help the stricken locals.
Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found
large quantities of personal belongings, including Health Care Cards,
Jewellery from Kmart, and Bone China from Big W.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those
unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most
sought after - items most needed include: flannelette shirts, tight
blue jeans or spandex, singlet's (blue & white) white sport socks, Ugg
boots and any other items usually sold in Priceline or The Reject Shop.
Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.
Required foodstuffs urgently needed include: Microwave meals, Baked
beans, Ice cream, Chips, Fizzy drinks.

Donations of $15.00 will be taken to buy a packet of winny blue 25s and
a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected.

**Breaking news**
Ipswich Uniting Church has cancelled their local 'Nativity Display'
due to their inability to find three wise men or a virgin. Please don't
forward this to anyone living in Ipswich - oh, stuff it, they won't
be able to read it, anyway!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8