Suffer Mexican drizzle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sydsider

Reserve Grader
Great to see the mass exodus and continuos misery being dealt out to the scum.Theres a hiding coming for them at Brookie. From both players and supporters.Even better to see News Ltd in it up yo their necks.Great chance to put a massive one on them.Maybe even better than 40 nil.

Other than winning this game well, my only hope is that I see headlines after the game like "Manly Fan Disgrace" or "Brookvale Embarrassment" in News Ltd papers about the treatment of the Storm at Brooky.

I am tempted to travel for this one to contribute to the vitriol.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Other than winning this game well, my only hope is that I see headlines after the game like \"Manly Fan Disgrace\" or \"Brookvale Embarrassment\" in News Ltd papers about the treatment of the Storm at Brooky.

I am tempted to travel for this one to contribute to the vitriol.

I too am very tempted to book some flight and accomm. just to air my anger at the scum

I came up from Canberra to watch the disgrace against the Raiders. When checking out of the Travelodge I decided to book accomodation for the Scum game. I wouldn't miss this game for anything.

Never say die.The Manly machine is clicking into gear.I read a report saying that Snake wanted to return before the finals but Dessie didnt want to chance it.How i wish he and Wolfy were on deck for this one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7