1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sue at the game

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by lasvegas, Mar 14, 2005.

1. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    well gents i realise we are all very happy after the win on sunday and we can take a tonne of hope out of that game.i spoke to sue during the game and he said he couldnt believe how much more talk was coming from kennedy and kite organising the middle of the ruck which i think you will agree had a lot more starch than previous seasons.from what i saw i think the warriors will be sitting in the pool today wondering what forward pack actually hit them yesterday because the tackling in the contre was fierce at times.

good win,gives me hope and thats all we can ask for each week. :D :D :D

2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Welcome back Vegas........did sue go for a swim :lol: :lol:

3. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    it sounded as though he had been swimming in a schooner glass after the game,he said he felt they were going to win when he was on the team bus going to the ground.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Trust bloody sue to drop that little pearl of information into the mix. Bastard.

Interesting that Kite was talking it up. He seems a quiet type.

5. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    well he just said they formed the middle of the ruck with those guys a lot quicker than last year

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
  7. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I am still looking for a report of an aussie fished out of Auckland Harbour with a whopping great lamp stuck up his rear!!!!!

8. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    We saw the same thing at each of the trials, the Ruck is formed quickly and our defense therefore is anout a million times better. Especially in the middle of the park and in broken field defense