Sucked in Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
With people lining up to announce them as premiership favourites they lose Gallen and Matuia to potentially serious injuries.

Whose dog did they run over in 1967?  I hate the sharks and am thoroughly enjoying their bubble getting pricked so early in the piece.

I hate Stuart, and anything that upsets him makes me happy.  He's a low life scum, deservedly the coach of scummy park.  Off to Adelaide or Perth for this bunch of bankrupt dead fish.

Let's just wait and see on the injury prognosis before we start celebrating.

Even without injury they aren't any hope, they are chokers of the highest order and no one can seriously think that Trent Barrett will lead them to premiership glory. He couldn't pull that off at St George where he had an infinitely better side than the Flakes are trotting out.

Watch out for Karma guys. It has a way of coming back at you.

I'm happy with the news and there is the added bonus that they head the race to go broke first. Tell me again how many Premierships they have won?

I also found it interesting to note in Danny Weidler's column this week that if Mayer goes, Manly have shown some interest in the new Cronulla CEO Tony Zappia.

Zappia is media-savvy, just like Mayer, and they share many traits. He's a good CEO and would be an excellent replacement if Grant did leave. The only problem for me is that he is Parra to the core. If Denis was to ever leave the throne, Zapps would be in straight away.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7