Suaia Matagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Going JUST of those potential signings (if true)

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Akuila Uate
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. Daniel Tupou
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fanua-Blake
09. Matt Parcell
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Marty Taupau
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Suaia Matagi
16. OTHER
17. Shaun Lane

Is a damned solid team tbh.

Not being critical Ryan but if I take off my Maroon and White glasses that doesn't look to much like a top 8 team, especially the bench. I do however expect us to make a few more signings (at least one quality) so things should improve.
The continued signing of journeymen at the expense of youth still perplexes me, especially since we already have guys like Myles and Brown on board.

I reckon this is how we will line up round 1.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker
4: S Matai
5: A Uate
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: J Trbojevic
9: A Koroisau
10: D Lussick
11: M Taupau
12: S Lane
13: G Bird

14: W Meehan
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: S Matagi
17: J Hopoate

I reckon this is how we will line up round 1.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker
4: S Matai
5: A Uate
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: J Trbojevic
9: A Koroisau
10: D Lussick
11: M Taupau
12: S Lane
13: G Bird

14: W Meehan
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: S Matagi
17: J Hopoate
would agree for the most part. Think Myles will still be there. Buhrer won't be going anywhere. Don't see Greg Bird happening. Interested to see where they play Jake T next year. Seems to have established himself as a lock for now.

would agree for the most part. Think Myles will still be there. Buhrer won't be going anywhere. Don't see Greg Bird happening. Interested to see where they play Jake T next year. Seems to have established himself as a lock for now.
I agree, bird seems off to the knights, and if Buhrer is indeed swapped for Uate (of which I'd be devastated) than bird is a chance and he'd go to second row I feel. Can't see lane making the side yet though, he will have to work himself into it from second grade and coming in as a backup. I bloody hope TBaz or bozo, whoevers doing the side picking, leaves out Myles but I see him snaring a bench spot unlike his little buddy... Lewis Brown

No - I'd just rather write OTHER than bring myself to being forced to type "Nate Myles"

I'd assumed you'd consigned him to Blacktown!!

Perhaps if he hasn't got SOO to worry about in 2017 he might actually remember he's a Manly player and turn up to play........optimistic I know but slightly possible!!

I love all the yarts even though we have no idea who will be here and who won't
It is getting clearer by day though, more than 3/4 of the team for next season are locked in so why not throw some rumoured names around and see where we could be at, it's a bit of fun.

It is getting clearer by day though, more than 3/4 of the team for next season are locked in so why not throw some rumoured names around and see where we could be at, it's a bit of fun.
I'd prefer it if people on one hand speculated on who we have cut / signed, and separately fight tooth and nail over which position the players we definitely have should play in for 2017.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6