Stuart on Triple M

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Basically said that injury alone wasn't the only factor when understanding Choc's omission from the 17. He saw T.Rex as adding something different from the bench while saying that there is an abundance of quality back-rowers.

Poor shout, although he did say that he was certainly not out of the equation for games 2 and/or 3.

Well at least he tried.

The centres were obviously one of the biggest problem areas for the coach.

He even went to the trouble of phoning Manly warhorse Jamie Lyon yesterday morning to ask if he would reconsider his decision to stand down from representative football.

When Lyon said no, there weren't many better options.

I heard him talking about Creagh getting some time in the front row.... the Queensland pack must be nervous.

MadMarcus said:
I heard him talking about Creagh getting some time in the front row.... the Queensland pack must be nervous.

Really?...wow...

Well, we can only hope that Des Hasler decides to quit the Dogs & take up a full time position as NSW coach.

It's a travesty that Choc was not selected in the SOO. He should have been a walk up start. This year he is play as good as ever although not making as many breaks because he is playing in a different position on the field.

It wasn't that long ago that Watmough was being considered for captaining NSW.

Choc has not been as effective in recent times with line breaks & tackle busts ect but his numbers are definately up & he still makes massive metres & is now a real leader.
Besides Gallen & Gift, he would be my next foward picked, in fact cant see why anyone serious about beating Qld would leave him out?? :huh:

Dependinng on what happens with the charges today, Choc might be lining up for NSW anyway.

Choc has had a stellar season but if he was selected i suspect it would have been in place of glen. The others were always going to be selected.

As well as choc has gone he has a few loose passes and a reputation as a penalty merchant although he seems to have cut that out this year.

Im hoping Creagh keeps his tackles nice and high tonight. Would hate to see him placed on report and miss a couple of weeks!!

Id still rather choc get the sky blue jersey that he deserves not some other muppet , and il back our group of players to get the win up sunday.

Like really like Stuart and I think he made some good changes last year. I don't agree with him leaving choc out but the rest of the team is good. LiKE how he asked Jamie too that would of been pontent having carney, gift , Lyon on the one side of the ground

Haz88 said:
Im hoping Creagh keeps his tackles nice and high tonight. Would hate to see him placed on report and miss a couple of weeks!!

If Creagh were to get suspended Queensland fans would be up in arms again about how the judiciary is biased in favour of NSW.

To be fair he has live and die by his team

Do not agree with no choc but who would you leave out? Creagh is going to play upfront so not him....who else?

MadMarcus said:
Haz88 said:

If Creagh were to get suspended Queensland fans would be up in arms again about how the judiciary is biased in favour of NSW.

Lol very true

I am probably Chocs biggest fan, but if he isn't fit to train all week, can understand that part of the reasoning behind it with such a short prep

As for Creagh, I wouldn't have picked him, but in fairness he played this role reasonably well at the end of last years series and can understand why he was picked again

The Eagle said:
s**t team
s**t coach
s**t we're going to lose again ffs....

You beauty, NSW are locks now !!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6