1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuart on Triple M

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by simon_eagle, May 14, 2012.

1. simon_eagle

simon_eagle Well-Known Member

East Sydney
    Ratings:
    +315 / 7
    Basically said that injury alone wasn't the only factor when understanding Choc's omission from the 17. He saw T.Rex as adding something different from the bench while saying that there is an abundance of quality back-rowers.

Poor shout, although he did say that he was certainly not out of the equation for games 2 and/or 3.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    So it's official. Time to think about the next nsw coach.

3. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Well at least he tried.

The centres were obviously one of the biggest problem areas for the coach.

He even went to the trouble of phoning Manly warhorse Jamie Lyon yesterday morning to ask if he would reconsider his decision to stand down from representative football.

When Lyon said no, there weren't many better options.

4. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,806 / 53
    I heard him talking about Creagh getting some time in the front row.... the Queensland pack must be nervous.

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0

Really?...wow...

Well, we can only hope that Des Hasler decides to quit the Dogs & take up a full time position as NSW coach.

6. Rodo

Rodo Goldmember 2016 Tipping Competitor

Southern Sydney
    Ratings:
    +484 / 14
    It's a travesty that Choc was not selected in the SOO. He should have been a walk up start. This year he is play as good as ever although not making as many breaks because he is playing in a different position on the field.

It wasn't that long ago that Watmough was being considered for captaining NSW.

7. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Choc has not been as effective in recent times with line breaks & tackle busts ect but his numbers are definately up & he still makes massive metres & is now a real leader.
    Besides Gallen & Gift, he would be my next foward picked, in fact cant see why anyone serious about beating Qld would leave him out?? :huh:

8. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +490 / 6
    Dependinng on what happens with the charges today, Choc might be lining up for NSW anyway.

9. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    Choc has had a stellar season but if he was selected i suspect it would have been in place of glen. The others were always going to be selected.

As well as choc has gone he has a few loose passes and a reputation as a penalty merchant although he seems to have cut that out this year.

10. Haz88

Haz88 Active Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    Im hoping Creagh keeps his tackles nice and high tonight. Would hate to see him placed on report and miss a couple of weeks!!

11. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I would - as then Choc wouldn't be able to play for us on Sunday (if fit)

12. Haz88

Haz88 Active Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    Id still rather choc get the sky blue jersey that he deserves not some other muppet , and il back our group of players to get the win up sunday.

13. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Like really like Stuart and I think he made some good changes last year. I don't agree with him leaving choc out but the rest of the team is good. LiKE how he asked Jamie too that would of been pontent having carney, gift , Lyon on the one side of the ground

14. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    **** team
    **** coach
    **** we're going to lose again ffs....

15. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,806 / 53
    If Creagh were to get suspended Queensland fans would be up in arms again about how the judiciary is biased in favour of NSW.

16. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    As much as I love Buhrer, there's no way he should be there in front of Choc if based on form. In fact, there are half a dozen other guys I would have preferred, starting with one Tariq Sims.

• Like Like x 2
  17. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,647 / 66
    To be fair he has live and die by his team

Do not agree with no choc but who would you leave out? Creagh is going to play upfront so not him....who else?

18. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    And isn't Lewis meant to cover the utility spot in anycase?

19. Haz88

Haz88 Active Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    Lol very true

20. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I am probably Chocs biggest fan, but if he isn't fit to train all week, can understand that part of the reasoning behind it with such a short prep

As for Creagh, I wouldn't have picked him, but in fairness he played this role reasonably well at the end of last years series and can understand why he was picked again[hr]
    You beauty, NSW are locks now !!