Strongest Man in League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know he went for the world record for 500M on the C2 rower which is all strength. I'd like to know what he rows 5k in.

Thing I like most about Tapau is that in his short time here, it seems like he's been involved in everything. Like he seems to relish getting out and being one of the faces of the club.

We're gonna have fun watching this bloke play this season. Hopefully he gets through the rest of tonight okay

He.was pretty dominant in that game tonight. Not sure we want him playing that wide though.
Spot on he was too wide too often. Big broke that needs to enforce the middle and punch some holes.
If he plays in the backrow too much it will be a waste. He needs to hit them up rattle them and have them worried he will do it again. He is too slow to threaten on the fringe but bulky enough that everyone from marker 1 2 b defender will have eyes on him.

He's going to be a fan favourite in no time. For starters his ability and the way he plays the game, but as you said @Loobs he is involved constantly and seems to be loving it.
I'd been a closet Kapow fan when he was at the Tigers. My good mate (massive Tigers fan) thought it was funny....until the signing was announced. Jesus, you'd think I was the one that orchestrated it by the way he was carrying on....I said mate, you've got a **** coach of course he wanted out!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I saw him make a couple of appearances off the bench for the Dogs a few years ago and he didn't have the bodybuilder physique yet but certainly caught the eye with his enthusiasm, power and direct running. Seemed to relish the physical confrontation. Those are still his best qualities so I'd expect he'll be more middle than edge.

Was training at a powerlifting gym in the off season for some fun. Pulled 320kgs in the deadlift which puts him right up there in the very elite class if he was competing in the Australian titles!
I thought you were talking about yourself at first! Thought why is this bloke on a forum and not on the field! Lol

Was training at a powerlifting gym in the off season for some fun. Pulled 320kgs in the deadlift which puts him right up there in the very elite class if he was competing in the Australian titles!

I thought surely that can't be true but the Aussie record for his weight division 120kg is 340Kg for a deadlift. So yeah pretty bloody close.

it'll be interesting to see where he does get used. I personally think he is going to be more useful on the fringe. You don't want to wear him out bashing away in the middle all night. His dynamic power against smaller defenders on the edges would bring rewards

My biggest concern with him on an edge is defence; he is not the most mobile defender.

I also think he was used wide last night because he replaced Chris Lawrence and Bennett had his prop rotation sorted already.

The upside to him playing on an edge is that he will have more juice to make those devastating runs. Either way he will be great!

My biggest concern with him on an edge is defence; he is not the most mobile defender.

I also think he was used wide last night because he replaced Chris Lawrence and Bennett had his prop rotation sorted already.

The upside to him playing on an edge is that he will have more juice to make those devastating runs. Either way he will be great!
Did he miss any tackles last night when he was playing out wide ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6