STRONGER TOGETHER LOL....!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL at all the Chicken Littles on this site lately!!!

Where there's smoke there's fire, so there would appear to be some issues within the playing group at present. However, I'd be surprised if they're really as intense and divisive as the media would have us believe. Even if the problems are that destructive, move anyone on that doesn't want to be part of the organisation and replace with people who do.

As for the board, there's been reports of disharmony for what...7-8 years? In that time we've never missed the finals, played 4 GF's and won 2, so doesn't seem to influence results greatly.

When we came within hours of being bankrupt and not having a club at all...they were desperate times. Ask a Norths supporter whether they'd rather an NRL team with some issues, or no NRL team at all. Tigers, Sharks, Titans, Broncos all currently have well-publicised issues, and that's only the ones the media could be bothered to tell us about.

If you find the club and their slogans a joke...no worries, nobody's holding gun to your head to keep you here, so hooroo. Otherwise, if you're financially able, sign up or renew and wear your 2015 cap proudly!

The Who said:
If my fellow members want a passionate voice on the Board, vote 1 The Who.

The trouble is mate the only board you can stand for is the FC board, and then attempt to be one of the two board members on the Sea Eagles Board.

The Greek is appointed by Penn, so you can't actually remove him, only the Penn's can

And things can't be too bad, the Turbo boys have just been signed to the end of 2016 (or might be 2017)

I'm renewing my membership because I want to properly support the team and I enjoy watching the football at Brookvale Oval. Simple facts which people seem to be overlooking at the moment.

Mark from Brisbane said:
The Who said:

The trouble is mate the only board you can stand for is the FC board, and then attempt to be one of the two board members on the Sea Eagles Board.

The Greek is appointed by Penn, so you can't actually remove him, only the Penn's can

And things can't be too bad, the Turbo boys have just been signed to the end of 2016 (or might be 2017)

Yeah. I became a Football Club member this year but believe I have to wait three years to even get a vote. Anyway, I'll have some spare time over the next year and I'll be willing to help in some way.

The Who said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
The Who said:

Yeah. I became a Football Club member this year but believe I have to wait three years to even get a vote. Anyway, I'll have some spare time over the next year and I'll be willing to help in some way.

Yep 3 years.

I have been a member for 10 years next year.

I wish more people became members of the FC, its really our only say in the big picture.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yep 3 years.

I have been a member for 10 years next year.

I wish more people became members of the FC, its really our only say in the big picture.

I'm a member. This coming year is the first year I can vote.

So vidmar will start being nice to me I presume!

(nah, he's always been pretty good to me - email wise, etc) :)

I have had a good think about everything last night and I have come to this conclusion. Even with the potential to lose players and the dysfunctional board and the fat greek hanging around like a bad smell. I prefer all this to the other alternative which was the northern eagles (or no team to support) who I couldn't stomach. I'm already looking forward to 2015 and excited to see some new faces who get the honour to wear our jersey.

Fluffy said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Renewed my membership and feel good that I did , slogan or no slogan.

90% of the stuff you read is bull**** anyway.

and the other 20% is exagerrated

I want your body Fluffy. Have I ever told you that before?

Fluffy said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

and the other 20% is exaggerated

You made a mistake in your addition fluffy. Then again 5/4ths of people struggle with maths.

The OP has issues with the club's slogan, so rather than take it at face value, perhaps believe in our mighty club a little and stand strong... "Together"??

Nope... Let's have an internet whinge about it...

Go figure....

Mavin said:
I have had a good think about everything last night and I have come to this conclusion. Even with the potential to lose players and the dysfunctional board and the fat greek hanging around like a bad smell. I prefer all this to the other alternative which was the northern eagles (or no team to support) who I couldn't stomach. I'm already looking forward to 2015 and excited to see some new faces who get the honour to wear our jersey.

Cheers to you Mavin. Refreshing attitude.
Go Manly!:)

globaleagle said:
Fluffy said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

and the other 20% is exaggerated

You made a mistake in your addition fluffy. Then again 5/4ths of people struggle with maths.

The source was from facebook, so thought it was correct.

But then again 48.7% of statistics are made up on the spot

vidmar said:
globaleagle said:
So vidmar will start being nice to me I presume!

So I can expect an email with a formal request to table a motion at a MWSE board meeting that a game in Canada should be an option soon then...?

You could just refer to my other 50 or so!

(edit: Vancouver side....not east coast!)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6