Strong Leadership and Direction Needed now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
We've heard about the much vaunted abilities of Joe Kelly and the 10 year plans blah blah. Now is the time to show this strong leadership to get this club back together. Personally I think Foran is gone as well (just a gut feel), but either way it's time to pull this club into a plan for the coming couple of years. We as fans need to hear this, and start seeing some strong decisions coming from the club as well as some unity.

We have quality players and leaders in Killer, Skivvi, Matty Ballin and Brett Stewart they will be integral in this rebuild phase as we bring through the Turbos, Gutho (hope he gets back this year), etc.

If Geoff Toovey is not in the plans going forward (I personally hope he is), then treat him with the respect he deserves and give him the courtesy of letting him know. I agree that he (and all the players) need to be accountable, so if it's believed he's not the right man for the job, that's fine. But don't treat a Manly legend poorly. And that goes for the players, I can handle players/coaches being moved on, but do it with respect.

I hope a lesson has been learnt regarding DCE (and potentially Foran), that management have let a couple of players be bigger than the club, something which we haven't done before. I can't say I would have done anything differently, as up until about 1 to 2mths ago I thought we needed to throw the cheque book at them. However we have left ourselves badly exposed. Again hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it does seem to have fractured the playing group.

But act now, show us the direction of where we are headed. Get this club back and united. Any club would kill to have the talent and experience we still have.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7