Strong Game from DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

codewana

Reserve Grader
Thought DCE had a pretty good game tonight for a rookie halfback. His conversion rate was a bit higher, but his onfield kicking was really good to see.

I'd like to see him dummy and take the line less - it never seems to come off or was that just tonight?

A few kicks put us in a good position. Really like how smart both him and fox are with the ball in hand. If there is nothing on they both take the line on instead of forcing a pass or throwing an unexpected ball to a forward who spills it

He is coming along nicely. But i disagree about taking on the line less. Even when he doesnt pull it off it still always keeps the opposition in two minds for wen he throws a short pass for a line break.

He's defintily looking the goods. Getting better and more confident with each game. I like when he takes on the line.

He does tend to run a little sideways in Orford-esque plays that can look like his running around in circles,normally after a dummy the defense reads as such

His kicking game is jizzworthy,his goalkicking.....needs a new goalkicker
His dropouts are awesome

What i love about him is even when he kicks it dead,it barely rolls over the line,like all the great halves of today do (Thurston,Lockyer, Cronk),unlike our former halfback who when it went dead could be caught half way up the fulton/menzies or at the vendors behind the family hill

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6