1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stromquist

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Disco, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 37
    Can anyone confirm his status for next year?

Because a few days ago in another thread a few people mentioned that they thought he had signed with the Dogs, however i cant find any information on it.

Would be pretty dissapointed if we have lost him

2. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,801 / 122
    If he's gone to the Dogs then he was no good anyway ;)
    First I've heard of it though.

3. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    If he has signed with another club I would be shocked if it was the Bulldogs

4. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    I'm I correct to read between the lines that des and crusher don't rate him? Or Is it their over abundance of forwards

5. Eagle1188

Eagle1188 Active Member

Brookvale
    Ratings:
    +151 / 11
    Stomquist still has 2 years left on his contract, no need to worry about our young guys going to the dogs, Des doesn't rate young talent, he only likes established players, I know that sounds nuts but it was 2V's and Crusher that kept pushing the young guys through not Des, have a look at the dogs now, how many young guns has he signed to the dogs? Remember how many games Des left Buhrer on the bench

6. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    He will have to lift as we are signing extra benchies. Great competition between Rose, Robinson, Faaoso, Joe, Cunningham and Stromquist. Plus Jake T (depends on maturity and nrl ready)

7. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,254 / 131
    Cunningham is definately off contract this year. Does anyone know if he is being re-signed as there was some talk that he wasn't happy about being on the bench for nsw cup?

8. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 37
    Great news

I see Stromquist as the next to roll of the production line next year

Ahead of Sao, Jake and Cunningham

9. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    I only saw him a couple of times, looked like a plodder. Not everyone can perform everytime they play, so maybe the times I saw him were just unluckily enough the times he plodded. Plenty of people who see him more regularly than me rate him, so it's good to hear he'll still be around, mainly because of his awesome name.

10. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    I hope he's not happy about being on the bench for the reggies. But if he wants to make a career for himself as an NRL player its up to him to do it.

11. TimandTom

TimandTom Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Is this definite? I thought it was mentioned in a RLW mag late last year that he hadn't been signed? A good source, Eagle1188?