Stromquist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Can anyone confirm his status for next year?

Because a few days ago in another thread a few people mentioned that they thought he had signed with the Dogs, however i cant find any information on it.

Would be pretty dissapointed if we have lost him

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
If he has signed with another club I would be shocked if it was the Bulldogs
I'm I correct to read between the lines that des and crusher don't rate him? Or Is it their over abundance of forwards

Stomquist still has 2 years left on his contract, no need to worry about our young guys going to the dogs, Des doesn't rate young talent, he only likes established players, I know that sounds nuts but it was 2V's and Crusher that kept pushing the young guys through not Des, have a look at the dogs now, how many young guns has he signed to the dogs? Remember how many games Des left Buhrer on the bench

He will have to lift as we are signing extra benchies. Great competition between Rose, Robinson, Faaoso, Joe, Cunningham and Stromquist. Plus Jake T (depends on maturity and nrl ready)

Cunningham is definately off contract this year. Does anyone know if he is being re-signed as there was some talk that he wasn't happy about being on the bench for nsw cup?

Eagle1188 said:
Stomquist still has 2 years left on his contract

Great news

I see Stromquist as the next to roll of the production line next year

Ahead of Sao, Jake and Cunningham

I only saw him a couple of times, looked like a plodder. Not everyone can perform everytime they play, so maybe the times I saw him were just unluckily enough the times he plodded. Plenty of people who see him more regularly than me rate him, so it's good to hear he'll still be around, mainly because of his awesome name.

tookey said:
Cunningham is definately off contract this year. Does anyone know if he is being re-signed as there was some talk that he wasn't happy about being on the bench for nsw cup?

I hope he's not happy about being on the bench for the reggies. But if he wants to make a career for himself as an NRL player its up to him to do it.

Eagle1188 said:
Stomquist still has 2 years left on his contract, no need to worry about our young guys going to the dogs, Des doesn't rate young talent, he only likes established players, I know that sounds nuts but it was 2V's and Crusher that kept pushing the young guys through not Des, have a look at the dogs now, how many young guns has he signed to the dogs? Remember how many games Des left Buhrer on the bench

Is this definite? I thought it was mentioned in a RLW mag late last year that he hadn't been signed? A good source, Eagle1188?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7