String Theory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats an interesting question.

I would have to assume yes, but there is also the psosibility that you didnt attend school in som eof those worlds and that schools didnt even exists. You would also have sifferent opinions than you do in this world and in other worlds you would have the same opinions but make different choices.

As for how you would look.
Thats something I do not know

There is the possibility for different things.
If you have ever been close to a car crash in soem worlds you would have been in that car crash and therefore may have been disfigured in some way.

There are even worlds where we dont exist because of choices our parents made.

Its gets more and more complicated the more you think about it

Fluff and Zap. Can you please provide definitive and finite proof that you have more than one consciousness?

Just one will do. Memory and other people's perceptions don't count by the way.

How can I prove that when i am not at the end o my worldline?

Where did i say I subscribed to this.

And you still have not answered what you were going to "think" on

thats what this theory says (not string theory thats something different)
This worldline theory is based on string theory. And by infinite they really mean infinite.

Only a "god" would be able to sort them out.

It essentilly says you only have limited control of your life and in the end it evens out.

We should make this forum the discovery chanel or something instead.

tommorrow we will discuss, I dont know. quantam physics

just trying to be hepful.

Left handed underwater basket weaving is another personal favorite

that can be Matas celebrity recipe for the BBQ bit

Q: what was the last thing went through the locusts mind when it hit the windscreen?

A: its arsehole..

Fluffy shall we re-hijack the post and start talking about string theory and move alternate world views to another post?

All this cerebral energy is bound to blow the fuses of supporters of other teams. Hopefully they lie fried in the own life juices and the Eagles will triumph in the majority of alternate realities :wink:

As for Mata's question on there being more than one consciousness - if we accept more than one reality (whatever plane that exists on, and no matter how many) then I would have to say that there are multiple consciousnesses.

I think he is trying to get at if there are multiple consciosnous then what happens at the end, do we face our own god or do we face god one the weight of our entire self

I think you covered it well by explaining that if every way a person could turn out is possible, then the sum of everyone would almost be identical and fall right in the middle (?). Whatever that middle is I don't know - and as to whether this sum (or middle) is acceptable to God at judgement I don't know either. Maybe he/she/it is gunna pull one giant lever on us all and we are going straight down to hell!

come on cc. read up on this stuff its fascinating, and they dont teach it in school so you can **** your teachers up by talking about it.

ask CW

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8