String Theory 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But an emotional level operates on a chemical and electrical level. We can measure thought. But different humans have different responses to different things. Therefore we cannot predict thought. We also cannot read minds. And don't quote hypnosis. It doesn't work on me.

Can you understand women, for instance?

i can understand several woman, I find people very easy to read though

I doubt that. I really don't think you can read their minds for instance... And alot of people hide who they truly are. I don't know what's going on in Fluffy's brain (or if anything is happening) but I can kinda pre-epmt his reactions.

I also doubt you understand women as a species...

I guess I also have a family trait of being able to read people too... easily... a little too easily and can be very detached (there is a syndrome for my brain type... Einstein had it). I still cannot claim to understand each individual. I doubt anybody can.

never mind that was the exact answer i expected but had hoped not to hear. study dtring theory a little more....

law teaches you law but its still an arts degree

Do I???

Sometimes I just need to ring true to my signature, my previous post was one of tehse occassions

I'd like to see you do law! Or try memorising the names and principles of over 700 cases (not mentioning the statutes) and then make a compehensible, and correct argument in 30 minutes to a rather detailed and problematic set of circumstances. Not to mention that there are conflicting precedents - sometimes it's tough to pick the right one!

But hey, I guess it is only an Arts degree... Not like lawyers do anything useful...

It's kinda hard to defend your degree without sounding like a pompous arse. So I do apologise! I don't normally have my head planted firmly up my butt...

Also, I did Arts. I have a degree in sociology. I'm one of those people that try to second guess human nature... and I tell you what, no-one has got it right yet. So now you have post-modernism... which maintains it's all a bunch of useless messy crap anyways.

Look, I understand string theory. I think. I may be muddled having only just read Adams. I just think scientists forget that no matter how foolproof they think they have made something, they forget the ingenuity of fools.

So everything happens somewhere. So what? Only if the universe is infinate... probably. But then, it's not infinate. In case you hadn't noticed no one has proved that there are different realities... and Aussie scientists have proved that the speed of light is slowing down... the universe is still expanding. Therefore it has a defined area less than infinate. So unless there are different realities, not everything can happen, eh?

Everything is subjective anyways. It's impossible not to be. Even computers are. I mean, they had to be programmed by somebody, eh?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6