1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streaker gets 3 months jail

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by kingyfan, Sep 5, 2013.

1. kingyfan

kingyfan Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    A father was recently convicted of raping his daughter gets no jail time yet Wati gets 3 months jail.

Is it just me or is a 3 month jail sentence totally over the top for streaking?

I suppose at least putting a man who likes to run around naked in jail will ensure that he won't be cold or lonely at night

2. cherry_poppins

cherry_poppins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 131
    What a joke of a sentence,exactly who did Wati even hurt?
    The security company was made to look like a joke and obviously they arent much chop otherwise he'd not have ran so far

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Maybe you are happy for someone to drop their kit in front of your mother, wife or daughter while you have a barbie with the family. No difference that he did it at a footie stadium. The bigger issue to me is that someone could have been injured on the playing field as a result of his stupidity. Fortunately that didn't happen. For an idiotic repeat offender 3 months sounds fair to me. :)

4. kingyfan

kingyfan Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    From what I hear no-one was offended by Wati's nudie run as unless you had a telescope at the game you wouldn't have seen anything anyway.

What would a barbie be without Jason getting hit kit off and flashing the sausage around?