Storm's Proctor has broken ankle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Storm's Proctor has broken ankle
AAP

Melbourne have received mixed news on the injury front with winger Anthony Quinn making a strong recovery from a head knock while scans on Kevin Proctor have revealed a broken ankle.

Proctor damaged his ankle during the first half of the Storm's 14-14 draw with the Warriors in their NRL clash at Olympic Park on Saturday.

Coach Craig Bellamy revealed on Monday the injury was worse than initially thought, and the young second rower may yet require surgery.

"That's obviously not great. They're not quite sure whether it needs operating on but it will be a six to 12 week injury," Bellamy said.

"He was coming along really well for us so it's a bit of a blow."

Quinn was released from hospital late on Saturday night following the head knock which left him convulsing and unconscious just before halftime.

Bellamy said he was "as well as can be expected".

"He's up and about and came into training this morning although he obviously didn't train.

"There's no chance he'll play ... medically, because of the way he's pulled up he probably could but there's no way in the world I'd play him after what happened on Saturday night."

While i can't stand the Storm good on Ivan Cleary who stood up in his box and showed concerned for Quinn can't say the same for Wellamy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2