storm wrestling tactics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
boys i was training this morning with a former canberra lock and storm assistant coach.....he played in the 87 grand final.

he was quite open how melbourne train for the wrestle and let me tell you when he did a few of the moves on me this morning it was scary.....painful and scary and he was going light on me.

needless to say his nickname at the gym is now "chicken wing"

cheers

try these two

lie on your back and get someone to press down on your head with palm

lie across someones chest as in a tackle but lift your torso so you are on your toes

totally disables your movement and painful

Dean trains with Las Vegas and I,is about 80kg,50 years old and not exceptionally strong yet he totally constrained Las Vegas who is 110kg and pretty fit.

If ths is good for the game God help us in 10 years when they really get technical.

Vegas first of all I am totally shocked that you were training!

lasvegas said:
recently divorced answer your question.

ahh i see, so painting the town too?

hope you are ok mate, and stick around this time hey?

Once two men hold a player the ref should call held. That would stop a lot of the Storm crap. If you time out the seconds the two men hold a player up, and then the third comes in, and the time it takes to un-tanglle that's three times what a legitimate grassing tackle takes, yet the refs penalize a player who slowly rises from that tackled player. Call held earlier, and the Storm would have to then devise another cheating tactic.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8