storm v titans 'mom'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure but no doubt Billy or Cam would have gotten it

The worst Churchill medal I have ever seen awarded was Slater in 09, he wasn't even in the top 10 for best on park. Everyone around me started laughing when they gave it to him

mickqld said:
Yeah the video ref for awarding that appalling try to Slater.

Did Hollywood give an official reason for awarding this ridiculous try?

Mals said:
mickqld said:

Yeah, News are still trying to recoup the money they've spent on the Storm. Losing games wont help.

Mals said:
mickqld said:

It was a forward pass, and the video ref isn't allowed to rule on such 'unimportant' issues. Again, why have a video ref who can see it should be a no-try but can't rule on it?

The Who said:
Mals said:
mickqld said:

It was a forward pass, and the video ref isn't allowed to rule on such 'unimportant' issues. Again, why have a video ref who can see it should be a no-try but can't rule on it?

I think Mick is talking about how Slater deliberately ran into the Ref who then fell over and tripped up several Titan players who were then prevented from stopping Slater from scoring. The Ref should have blew his whistle and either put a scrum down or if he thought that Slater deliberately came in contact with him he should have penalised him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4