Storm v Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm at home, cranks 300th should romp it in.
I'd rather faiders went all the way though.

I'd like to see the Raiders win but I'm not sure they have enough mongrel in them to beat the Storm.
Unfortunately I see a Storm and Sharks grand final.

Honestly I think the only team that can beat the sharks of last nights form are the Raiders and it has to come through outscoring them which the Raiders can do.

I can see this GF being a high scoring affair.

I'm actually hoping the storm will win. I don't want the Sharks to ever win a premiership in my lifetime. I absolutely hate the raiders - and I'm from Canberra.

Storm to beat the Sharks in golden point please.

Last edited:
Backing the Faiders tonight, however I cant see them beating Melb in Melb.

Would like to see raiders lift the trophy, espically since Ennis plays for gummies (cant stand him).

I feel the raiders blew an opportunity in Finals wk1 when they lost. They could have played a tired cows last night and had a better chance of making the final.

Backing the Faiders tonight, however I cant see them beating Melb in Melb.

Would like to see raiders lift the trophy, espically since Ennis plays for gummies (cant stand him).

I feel the raiders blew an opportunity in Finals wk1 when they lost. They could have played a tired cows last night and had a better chance of making the final.

Melbourne were in the same situation in 2011 after getting the week off, but lost to the Warriors in Melbourne - Unlikely but it can be done.

Honestly I think the only team that can beat the sharks of last nights form are the Raiders and it has to come through outscoring them which the Raiders can do.

I can see this GF being a high scoring affair.

The Sharks played a team that was effectively out of gas after 20 minutes last night, and it took until 50 minutes for them to start putting the Cows away.

Personally I don't think the Storm (who I think will win) would have much to worry about with the way Cronulla were last night.

Thinking storm. Going Raiders. I hope the refs have their heads on and keep an eye on Scam Smith.

The refs never want to blow penalties in big matches so that means the Storm will stangle the Raiders out of it. If the Storm get to control the tempo of the ruck they will win. The Raiders only hope is that they throw it around and things bounce their way and they get some luck.

As much as I hate to admit it I hope the Storm win because I believe they will beat the Sharks, whereas I don't think the Raiders can........and I don't want Sharks to win

Last edited:
Raiders all the way! But cam scum will decide! Hodgson should also win the dally m but cam scum will even though he doesn't deserve it. Hope Austin does his usual show and go! Love it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6