Storm v raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The funny thing is I was very close to putting 50 bucks on the raiders. I wish I did! this makes our game this week Very important, a big win will see us having the best start to a season in quite a while.

Honestly this result should be investigated along with the Storm game vs The Warriois a few weeks ago.

They have found a better way to earn money besides cheating the cap, just back the opposition and don't have a go when there are juicy odds.

They are still rotten cheats.

bones said:
Rex said:
20-12 Raiders in Melbourne full-time.

Stating the obvious here, but Orford didn't play.

Please don't. Give our champion half back some respect bones. He was a god-send for our team, and without him in our history, who knows if we would be where we are today?

Would Bell have come if Ox didn't sign? I know around the time, Bell said that was a significant factor.

Etc etc etc.

Ox is awesome.

Ryan said:
bones said:
Rex said:

Please don't. Give our champion half back some respect bones. He was a god-send for our team, and without him in our history, who knows if we would be where we are today?

Would Bell have come if Ox didn't sign? I know around the time, Bell said that was a significant factor.

Etc etc etc.

Ox is awesome.

I like the Ox , but he is far from awesome these days. He was in 2008, not in 2011. He should have retired at the end of 09. But he is apparently getting a decent pay this year so good luck to him.

bones said:
Rex said:

Yeah. I had a theory that both of the games that they have won this season have been the games that he has been out injured. I thought that the only games that he had missed were the Raider's first round and last night's game wins but then I found out that he didn't play in rounds 6 and 7 and they lost those.
aug08_022.gif
Oh well, so much for that theory.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6