Storm v Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmm, no radio or Free To Air tv coverage here in the Hunter region at all.. Bummer.
Can't find any online live audio either.
Oh well, monitoring this thread and a few other "live scores" webpages.

at the end of the day the storm playing the warriors next week is not neccesarily a bad thing.

The main positive is the 100K for us

they will take 1000 looks at any Rabbits try.

Referee said "Just check the onside, I am happy with the grounding"

Yet they have 3 looks at the grounding.

They will try and take everything off of them!

Any try by the Rabbitohs helps even if they lose as long as they get 1 or two! Souths always come home strong as well and they are playing themselves at least a little into the game.
How bad was the conversion though, deadset was that Cliffy Lyons kicking?

What I hate most about games in melbourne is the crowd, they boo and cheer at any random thing. One guys leg was lifted during the tackle, body stayed virtical and the crowd all jeered as if the Rabbitohs player had done something wrong.....

man I hope whoever did that spear goes for 4 weeks ;)

**** me dead, we are done and gone.

the Wabbitohs look like a wabble out there

Souths can't defend their own line. This score will blow out in the second half.

Souths have looked reasonable on the attack....but too much sideways movement without going forward is killing them.

Storm got a very lucky call to get their 2nd try - ref says "played" at to Cronk's kick and then it happens to Storm and he calls "not played at" for an identical icident.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6