Storm terrorists - Gallop's gaffe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love how he is getting a taste of media frenzy and being the focal point of a beat up. Maybe now he realises his error in persecuting Brett on the back of that same media frenzy, when he was too weak willed to see the facts and knee jerked his way to a ridiculously wrong decision.

I can only hope that there is some News Limited boss "pacing the halls" at 2am wondering how the "face of the game" from an administration point of view could have been so irresponsible. Surely David knows that he is to be held to a higher level of accountability because of the faith placed in him as the CEO. There can be no excuse for his behaviour and it warrants a severe punishment, the likes of which have never been seen before. His image needs to be removed from all NRL marketing material, and he should be suspended from attending any NRL sanctioned function for 4 weeks. Furthermore the NRL should fine themselves $100,000.00 and donate it to a worthwhile charity (preferably not the Melbourne Storm for a change).

It's called karma you muppet !!!!!!

Masked Eagle said:
Should he be fined for bringing the game into disrepute?

If Stewart peacefully drinking and responsibly catching a cab home is bringing the game into disrepute, then this goes way, way beyond bringing the game into disrepute.

Plus double demerits for extraordinarily bad timing a day after the 9/11 anniversary plus another double demerits for doing it smack bang in the middle of the climax of the season ... the NRL finals. He should know about the timing, he retrospectively set those rules. And a particularly hefty punishment for doing it in an official capacity, and some more for doing it while publicly representing the official views of the game via the media. Then ramp it up some more for doing the stilted Thunderbirds impersonations more convincingly than the original puppets ever could.

Suspension should finish around 2086.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4