1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storm Scheduling

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by TerryRandall, Aug 1, 2010.

1. TerryRandall

TerryRandall Well-Known Member

+1,779 / 28
    I see the Storm game as being a defining one for the season. I have a feeling they are going to be pumped up for it. It really concerns me that this game has been scheduled on a Saturday night after we play on Monday. Surely whatever genius puts the schedule together should apply a few simple rules, one of which should be that any team playing Monday night must play the following Sunday. The scheduling this year has been atrocious, and has created an uneven playing field that is simply unacceptable in a supposedly professional sport. Manly is one team who has been royally shafted by scheduling this year.
  2. patorick2010

patorick2010 Active Member

+52 / 0
    Every second game seems to be a season defining one round here.
  3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+6,618 / 118
    The season will definitely change dramatically in a few weeks.
    From winter to spring  :) (can't wait....)
  4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    +4,718 / 96
    How many Monday night matches will we have played this season (up to round 24) compared to other clubs?

How can that stupid 'Toronto computer' schedule the last two premiership rounds against teams we haven't played before this season?