Storm or Broncos Friday Night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who do we want/need to win?

Maybe we just dont care as long as Manly get the win up at Penriff. We have had our share of dark days up there.

bob dylan said:

Maybe we just dont care as long as Manly get the win up at Penriff. We have had our share of dark days p there.
That's a hard one. I hate them both. Lean slightly towards the Bronco's but only because Melbourne are ahead of us on the ladder. Pity they both can't lose.

Moondog said:
bob dylan said:

Maybe we just dont care as long as Manly get the win up at Penriff. We have had our share of dark days p there.
That's a hard one. I hate them both. Lean slightly towards the Bronco's but only because Melbourne are ahead of us on the ladder. Pity they both can't lose.
they can????? we need a draw.....

We don't want a draw, still keeps Melb ahead of us.

Best outcome is Bris win, and us winning, then we keep 2 ahead of Bris but catch Melb. Simple really.

The first priority is for manly to gain a top 4 berth. Melbourne beating the broncos would increase the chances, by widening the gap, providing manly beat penrith

It was way to early to be thinking minor premiers yet, and we should just look at news weeks games and results

Manly play melboune round 25 and brissie 26 so if they are still withing stiking distance at that time they can detremine there own destiny then and leapfrog melbourne

Top 4 for now in my eyes and brisbane losing on friday helps that most

I hate both teams equally

I hope both teams bash the living **** out of each other and brisbane win by one point. :)

This game is good for us. let them get all the media hype and attention as possible.

I'd like to see, verbal stouches, punch ups and long term suspensions. QLDers love a biff.

Controversy too, with refs getting up to their usual mischief by awarding obvious no trys as "Benefit of Doubt".

don't care who wins. Because when we're on top of our game we can beat them both!!

I'd prefer Brisbane to win, however, Melbourne have the hardest draw, having to also play us and Illawarra. So, even if Melb beats Bris (and we keep winning) the minor premiership is still up for grabs.

Volley said:
Can't believe it's the delayed game in NSW. What a farce.

Yeah. Ridiculous. I generally don;t bother watching more than the first half of the second match. There are so many ads and it gets so late that I just look up the result.
However, this Friday I'm going to be forced to watch the entire match, because I'm sure Des will be wanting me and all the other informed posters to be giving him tips on how to beat Melb and Bris.

The Who said:
However, this Friday I'm going to be forced to watch the entire match, because I'm sure Des will be wanting me and all the other informed posters to be giving him tips on how to beat Melb and Bris.

Taking one for the team, great effort.

Hoping for a Qantas jet to go astray and crash into the playing surface just after kick off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6