Storm must pick big pack to counter Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a convoluted article, meanders through all the cliches and arrives at the writer's conclusion of a Dogs v Scum GF:huh:

The gang fight reference to Manly, omits the fact that Hinchcliff was the instigator, and Blair delivered the uppercut to Darcy who was being held down by the other Scum,with Glenn being erroneously sent off:mad:

We expected a week of this, so no surprise that the inane Media will regurgitate their past bias:dodgy:

Win Big Manly!

Nice article headline. What, are the Storm supposed to have a spare, bigger pack hidden away somewhere in the back of the clubhouse ?

Im fairly sorry I read that !

Yeah they have kept some big juggernauts in reserve all year just for this game. Expect a pack of large forwards you've never heard of to run out on Friday night.

The headline is almost as stupid as one I saw a few years back, small breasts back in fashion. In my book, breasts of any size never went out of fashion!

Written by Roy Masters. Is that fibro Roy I didn't know the journalist geriatric home let people have access to the outside world.

Shoe1 said:
The headline is almost as stupid as one I saw a few years back, small breasts back in fashion. In my book, breasts of any size never went out of fashion!

Guess that's why we all love George Rose.

I enjoyed this part:

"Last year, the Sea Eagles anticipated playing them in the grand final, having accounted for the Cowboys in the preliminary final with slightly more ease than they did on Friday night."

Just shows how much attention this geriatric old bastard actually pays to the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6