Storm loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Watch the hue and cry over that diabolical penalty that finished the Storm.....and not a single mention will be made of the titans scoring 5 tries to 4.

Karma for the scum after the 28 -9 second half penalty count that Fluffy raised.

This comp is up for grabs.Dogs and Tigers right in the hunt to actually win it I reckon along with the usual suspects at the top.Eels,Panthers and Sharks/Knights(when they get players back) will beat plenty. Broncos and Saints are way better than last year.

Makes for a great season if the f...wits in pink stay out of it.

susan said:

Hate to sound pessimistic but i just dont think thats possible. Those pink guys have a major say in who wins every game. Waaay too big a say. I see now more than ever why coaches complain about the refereeing standard

The Storm are in trouble. Getting knocked off by an average Knights team in last years semis at home was the start.

susan said:
Watch the hue and cry over that diabolical penalty that finished the Storm.....and not a single mention will be made of the titans scoring 5 tries to 4.

Karma for the scum after the 28 -9 second half penalty count that Fluffy raised.

This comp is up for grabs.Dogs and Tigers right in the hunt to actually win it I reckon along with the usual suspects at the top.Eels,Panthers and Sharks/Knights(when they get players back) will beat plenty. Broncos and Saints are way better than last year.

I agree this tigers team may be a threat , they have good forwards with good young backs and with these new rules suits them perfectly.

i thought the bulldogs were lucky with roosters not taking the 2 point penalty goal at 8-8...

i do agree that the comp is alot closer this year , but time will tell....
the comp & the new rules seem to suit young & fast teams..

Don't worry about the penalty the Titans got to win it, what about the 2 penalties the Storm got late that got them back into it. 2 better milked penalties you will not see. Chambers got dumped on his side and pretended to be KO'd and Smith put the ball on the ground and fell over with the slightest touch. His penalty is what actually got them level.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8