1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storm loss

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by susan, Apr 6, 2014.

1. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    Watch the hue and cry over that diabolical penalty that finished the Storm.....and not a single mention will be made of the titans scoring 5 tries to 4.

Karma for the scum after the 28 -9 second half penalty count that Fluffy raised.

This comp is up for grabs.Dogs and Tigers right in the hunt to actually win it I reckon along with the usual suspects at the top.Eels,Panthers and Sharks/Knights(when they get players back) will beat plenty. Broncos and Saints are way better than last year.

Makes for a great season if the f...wits in pink stay out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Is it me or do the Storm actually look slow this year?

3. Technical Coach

Technical Coach Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +863 / 45
    It's a long season people, teams are improving this year but the Tigers still have a long way to go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Storm lose. I smile :)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 24
    Hate to sound pessimistic but i just dont think thats possible. Those pink guys have a major say in who wins every game. Waaay too big a say. I see now more than ever why coaches complain about the refereeing standard

6. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Scumos and Rorters, its actually been an enjoyable weekend :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    The Storm are in trouble. Getting knocked off by an average Knights team in last years semis at home was the start.

8. panash

panash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0
    I agree this tigers team may be a threat , they have good forwards with good young backs and with these new rules suits them perfectly.

i thought the bulldogs were lucky with roosters not taking the 2 point penalty goal at 8-8...

i do agree that the comp is alot closer this year , but time will tell....
    the comp & the new rules seem to suit young & fast teams..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Don't worry about the penalty the Titans got to win it, what about the 2 penalties the Storm got late that got them back into it. 2 better milked penalties you will not see. Chambers got dumped on his side and pretended to be KO'd and Smith put the ball on the ground and fell over with the slightest touch. His penalty is what actually got them level.