Storm intimidation unpenalised again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Just watching Titans vs Storm game and once again the ref is letting them get away with the bullying,wrestling and intimidation in the tackles. Refs penalise them a couple of times then they just let it go and dont have the balls to hammer them over it. Very easy for the purple scum to do this to lesser teams as the refs are too pissweak to penalise them properly.We must play them at Brookie so we can have the advantage of home crowd riding the refs. By the way the Titans suck, no attack.

The Titans are useless beyond belief. Their attack is non existent with their defense if you could call it that not to far behind.

I had to turn it off. Can't stand to watch the Storm, listen to Daley cream his pants or watch the Tits fall on their swords. They are so bad, I can't imagine how Cartwright keeps his job.

What is it with Daley and his love affair with the big threesome? FFS give it a rest hooknose, slater is not in love with you.

How good was that try by slater and the other two from the threesome?

DSM5 said:
I had to turn it off. Can't stand to watch the Storm, listen to Daley cream his pants or watch the Tits fall on their swords. They are so bad, I can't imagine how Cartwright keeps his job.

5 year contract

Earnie the Eagle said:
What is it with Daley and his love affair with the big threesome? FFS give it a rest hooknose, slater is not in love with you.

Dont know Earnie, but love the post.

Yeah very good. Hate Smith and Slater, but they play good footy

dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Dont know Earnie, but love the post.

Yeah very good. Hate Smith and Slater, but they play good footy

This is the best I have seen them play, can we pray for injuries or suspension please!

Daley has wet dreams about wanking spiders.

But he does dream about lending his laughing gear to the Big Three, and swinging off their collective phallybones.

Did someone mention to him that all three are Queenslanders, who prefer to have Bellamy routinely sucking the snot out of their respective f-cksticks?

How's that Torana? Too rude?

torana355 said:
Speaking of s**t teams parra look like they want the spoon aswell.

Yep, Sandow is the buy of the year...hmmm wonder if Hoppa is watching the game and making room for a spoon in his trophy cabinet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4