Storm game ideas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I'd volunteer to hand out flyers but am far too pregnant to be driving to Sydney for the game - there may be screaming of a different kind if I do LOL.

I just think the silence would be the ultimate insult. These players are used to being booed, having money waved at them, signs calling them cheats and so on. Something different would be awesome.

However as Westie pointed out it won't happen because there are always people who feel their booing will be the one that puts the opposition off their game.

Melbourne will  be fired up for this game, no matter what anyone does on the day. It is hardly like a player thinks "I am going through the motions but hark, there is a negative banner - I had better play hard today."

It is the rivalry that ensures that this will be a big game. The massive support talked about will ensure our guys are pumped up, feel supported, will provide the passion that teams respond to.

Go for and go overboard. It will be a great night and by golly, I hope we win. That will be the top moment of the night.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
Ideally Melbourne run out first greeted with dead silence - no boo's or chants, the sound of the crickets in the background and the cars on Pittwater Road the only noise to be heard.

The players look at each other then to the crowd when in unison 18,000 Manly fans hold up a wooden spoon each.

At least 5 minutes later the Manly boys run out to 18,000 cheering fans and Eagle Rock going at full volume.
I hope you don't end up having the baby that night, following the screaming and emotion this game will produce.

Mind you, you could could him Stephen "Beaver" Concerned Supporter!!! (Would be a great name - as long as it was a boy!!!)

Barry Hyland link said:
PURPLE PEOPLE CHEATERS
  Only Minnesota Vikings fans will get that one.

I disagree with the sentiment we shouldn't rile these clowns up.  They know full well this is a grudge match and it would be a shame to miss the opportunity to register a fan protest.

I like the idea of turning backs - would the club let that be suggested on their Facebook page etc?  Word would get around.

But after they've run on to silence and turned backs (and banners for that matter), I would suggest all hell should break loose.  Stuff them.  They have done far more damage to the game than people realise and I don't buy it that Bellamy and the players are innocent.  the man in the street knows that is patent bull faeces. 

How about Money , Money , Money, is blaring from the speakers as the filth run out . Would love to see and hear that , But unfortunately it won't happen in our overly PC world .

I think this one was at the Warriors game on  poorly written sign.

"Most Expensive Wooden Spoon EVER!" I like that.

"7mill doesn't get you much anymore, just a wooden spoon" - My variation.

i would love to see a banner say :

"YOU HAD TO CHEAT AND STILL GOT BEAT" 

then underneath it a MASSIVE

40-0 in red

Matabele link said:
How about - \"You even cheated to win the 2010 wooden spoon\"?

What's that thing called that the players run through at the start of the game? Put it out the front of where the Storm run out with this put on it.

I would love to hear "Money" by Pink Floyd, "Can't buy me love" by the beatles, over the loud speakers

What are the chances of having the whole crowd chanting "Cheating c$nts,cheating c#nts" as the run on the field.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4