Storm Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Sitting here in hotel room watching the - unusual for Melbourne - rain. Help me out here. Why am I going to have a great night sitting out in the rain and the cold? What wonderful things are our beloved Sea Eagles going to do? Who will star? Why will we win? Help me! Help meeeeeeeee .......

We will win because we are Manly, and we have something to prove after last years Semi Final debacle. Have faith! :angel:

Not torrential at all Susan. On and off. Most has been heavy showers. Overcast. Currently 13 degrees.

i just cant see us winning, i really hope i'm wrong, i'll be happy if we are in the contest and our attack gels a little - last week was soooo frustrating, i'd rather watch us getting flogged then a close loss which is our own fault.

hordernnewt said:
Not torrential at all Susan. On and off. Most has been heavy showers. Overcast. Currently 13 degrees.
I just arrived and could not see the CBD from the driving rain :(

Manly to quell the Drips in their longjohns tonite :angel:

HappilyManly said:
hordernnewt said:

hordernnewt said:

hordernnewt said:

but could you see the rain? :cool:

Gee, this game day thread is really firing up now! Gotta love Monday night footy................................

hordernnewt said:
Is Tommy Symonds expected to play?

Yep, Symonds has been cleared to play.

http://www.nrl.com/toovey-weve-wiped-storm-horror-memories/tabid/10874/newsid/72372/default.aspx

That should help. Feel much more confident now.

And the sun is now peeking out :)

Manly just need to stay calm and they will get the inaugural AAMI win :angel:

oops, my slow mobile post is now amidst a cloud burst :p

Don''t forget those that are down there Elephant & Wheelbarrow from 4.30pm (15 mins ago)

GO MANLY

Here's hoping Gift has an improved game, with better match fitness and doesn't run across field as much with the ball. Symonds needs to get some quality minutes on the field.

Theres never any vibe about the storm and theres never any vibe about the city of melbourne. A dreary, souless pair of entities.

Jatz Crackers said:
Theres never any vibe about the storm and theres never any vibe about the city of melbourne. A dreary, souless pair of entities.

Wow,thanks Jatz. I've had a C of a day...was hoping for some positivity...something!:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7