1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storm Brewing

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Eagles Terrorist, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Eagles Terrorist

Eagles Terrorist Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Will Bellamy rest Cronk, Smith and Slater for our game in 2 weeks?

Supposedly its on the cards to rest all 3 players soon and perhaps the match to spell them.

Interesting (and disappointing) thought

2. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,403 / 130
    I am coming down for this match and want the Big 3 Cheats to play and be beaten.

3. Brookie Brawler

Brookie Brawler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +428 / 6
    This is a masterstroke by Bellamy. Its probably their best chance of a win based on our record against rubbish teams this season.

4. Supernintendo Chalmers

Supernintendo Chalmers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +401 / 6
    probably will. knows they are going to get the pulp beaten out of them for 80 minutes, so far ahead they can sacrifice a couple of points, lose the game then the next time meet in the finals use the drubbing as motivation for those who played in their biggest loss of the season.

5. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Maybe Darcy could knock a few blocks off again just for the spectacle. I'll never forget the atmosphere that night. It felt like the whold crowd was going to erupt. If someone had of yelled cattledog it probably would have! lol

6. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Bellamy wouldn't rest them, cauz if he did we'd put 50 on them like the Rorters did and the end of last year.

7. Eagles Terrorist

Eagles Terrorist Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    That's what I was thinking. But players don't like to be dropped for big games, so maybe it won't happen.[hr]
    40 would be fine