Storm Brewing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Terrorist

Reserve Grader
Will Bellamy rest Cronk, Smith and Slater for our game in 2 weeks?

Supposedly its on the cards to rest all 3 players soon and perhaps the match to spell them.

Interesting (and disappointing) thought

I am coming down for this match and want the Big 3 Cheats to play and be beaten.

This is a masterstroke by Bellamy. Its probably their best chance of a win based on our record against rubbish teams this season.

probably will. knows they are going to get the pulp beaten out of them for 80 minutes, so far ahead they can sacrifice a couple of points, lose the game then the next time meet in the finals use the drubbing as motivation for those who played in their biggest loss of the season.

Maybe Darcy could knock a few blocks off again just for the spectacle. I'll never forget the atmosphere that night. It felt like the whold crowd was going to erupt. If someone had of yelled cattledog it probably would have! lol

Bellamy wouldn't rest them, cauz if he did we'd put 50 on them like the Rorters did and the end of last year.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
probably will. knows they are going to get the pulp beaten out of them for 80 minutes, so far ahead they can sacrifice a couple of points, lose the game then the next time meet in the finals use the drubbing as motivation for those who played in their biggest loss of the season.

That's what I was thinking. But players don't like to be dropped for big games, so maybe it won't happen.

the mauler said:
Bellamy wouldn't rest them, cauz if he did we'd put 50 on them like the Rorters did and the end of last year.

40 would be fine

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4