Stop whinging about everything!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I specifically come here to complain, whinge & upset the tender ones among us.
It's what I do to keep sane.. So - piss off elsewhere if you don't want to join in the
montage of moaners.. God damn do gooders nicey nicey lets be happy people..
You make me want to puke.. :)

1 that makes me laugh is all year reading "we need to sign big, aggressive forwards"

We sign one, and the same people are still complaining because he isn't the right one

He is the right one. I'll stick my hand up, i'm one that's been saying we need that big explosive forward all year. Credit where credits due to Bozo If he gets Kapow we now have a list to do well. You won't find me complaining about Kapow. I'll be surprised if anyone complains about signing him.

Who we let go to pay for him is a totally different topic altogether.

Wine.ging . Whinging sorry if u didn't grab that .
Is that kind of like....what did the grape say after the elephant sat on it?

Nothing, it just let out a little whine!

cue those that whinge about dad jokes :hi:

Will always hate losing talented juniors but with the team building for 2016+ I think the future's so bright we'll have to wear @:cool:

Morning coffee was warm not hot. Local traffic is heavily congested with two cars on the road at the same time and one Give Way sign. Those damn Penns, they fk up everything.
And what's our new PM going to do about it? Nothing!

I am sorry for my Rants. I just love this club . I am passionate about it so much I name all my horses after players. My Man Cave is Full of the Mighty SeaEagles. I just Live for Manly and Queensland. Only Maroon and White Blood runs through my Veins.

WOW no we really know it's the off season when you have nothing else to talk about other than the past and what the club should have done and not done and could do and not do and will do and won't do and.....STOP...WAIT... I think I'm whinging!
23781-clip-art-graphic-of-a-blue-eyeball-cartoon-character-holding-a-stop-sign-by-toons4biz.jpg

Last edited:
He was let go because he was aligned with the Quantum side, no other reason.

Could well be true, I don't know enough about the politics at the club behind the scenes to have any idea about all that.
All I know is that Tooves never struck me as having the best tactical nous.

So who's a clever lad/lass then Brookvale2015. You set out to get a reaction and achieved it in droves. Well done.

Is that kind of like....what did the grape say after the elephant sat on it?

Nothing, it just let out a little whine!

cue those that whinge about dad jokes :hi:

Will always hate losing talented juniors but with the team building for 2016+ I think the future's so bright we'll have to wear @:cool:

Ok cool Dad jokes....I got one.......
so I'm banging these twins, and old mate asks me how do you tell them apart?...I said Karen's got dark hair and Terrys got a cock!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6