Stop whinging about everything!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
Very often I read posts on threads about people whinging about everything.

-We let gutho go because he isn't as good as our other backs like tom or Peta, he wasn't going to play until 2018!

-We signed moltzen for depth and he is barley taking up any cap space

-Tooves got sacked because he made us lose club legends like choc and Gifty

-Ballin isn't playing because he doesn't attack at all!

-Stop bagging the penns there the reason we have a halfback for 2016

-Stop using the line "we let gutho go for moltzen" it happened after, plus gutho cant play in the halves he is a outside back, moltzen play many positions

-We let gutho go because he isn't as good as our other backs like tom or Peta, he wasn't going to play until 2018!

-Stop using the line "we let gutho go for moltzen" it happened after, plus gutho cant play in the halves he is a outside back, moltzen play many positions
Haha great post, but it will have zero impact dude...

Thanks ZtH2015.

1- (We let gutho go because he isn't as good as our other backs like tom or Peta, he wasn't going to play until 2018)
*Then why did we re-sign him only months prior? We paraded him about with the two Turbos and the club trumpeted how important these local juniors were to the club's future.

2-(We signed moltzen for depth and
he is barley taking up any cap space)
*I have no issue with this signing. If he makes the team it means he is playing well and as you say will be costing next to nothing.

3- (Tooves got sacked because he made us lose club legends like choc and Gifty)
*I thought there was a thread recently where most on here were glad Gifty and Choc were gone. So it's ok for fans to want them gone but not for tooves? Mr Penn said it was because of results. Was he lying?

4- (Ballin isn't playing because he doesn't attack at all)
*Then why was he re-signed only months prior?

5- (Stop bagging the penns there the reason we have a halfback for 2016)
*No.
They're*

Well my misses is having a wine after work and then the wineging happens. Give me strength and bring on 16 please.

Started a thread, whinging about whinging....

image.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6