Stop the negativity in the best interest of the club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
All this talking about sacking Zorba, the sacking of Tooves, mass clean outs etc etc needs to stop.

Tooves has and always be the heart and soul of the club. A purer Manly person there is not ! Hopefully he won't be lost to the club.

However the club is going in a certain direction for one reason. That is to win Premierships once more.

The ship needs to turn, and they want it turned quickly. Give them time to implement the change.

The roster for next year seems strong, and with one more major signing on the cards, they seem to be on the right track.

Last edited:
All coaches know their days are numbered, it goes with the territory. If tooves gets the bullet, he still has a place at the club, like max krilich, he's still part of the furniture.

I got my 10 year badge in the mail today. Nice.

Not all doom and gloom. This is 1989 all over again, the mid 90s aren't too far off.

Most people will accept change but for some of us the process is just as important as the end result.
Yes and your perception of the process is what the Daily Telegraph has printed. The Club has so far said very little and done nothing that has been confirmed.

Yes and your perception of the process is what the Daily Telegraph has printed. The Club has so far said very little and done nothing that has been confirmed.
I'm eagerly anticipating the clubs denial. In fact I'm eagerly anticipating any form of communication from the club.

All this talking about saving Zorba, the sacking of Tooves, mass clean outs etc etc needs to stop.

Tooves has and always be the heart and soul of the club. A purer Manly person there is not ! Hopefully he won't be lost to the club.

However the club is going in a certain direction for one reason. That is to win Premierships once more.

The ship needs to turn, and they want it turned quickly. Give them time to implement the change.

The roster for next year seems strong, and with one more major signing on the cards, they seem to be on the right track.

I don't think too many people are disagreeing with the direction or aspiration to win a premiership. It's the atrocious communication to Toovey, the players and fans with updates played out through the media that needs addressing.

Ralphie that is the exact problem. Clubs move in a different direction granted. But that every step of the transition this year has been played out in the media is a disgrace. It is very disappointing if this is how those now running our once great club operate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6