Stop It

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am so tired of reading how bad we have it.

Des is now no better than Julia Gillard, Foran is being compared to that cat Boyd, and really the whole mess is pitifull.

Noone would say a damn word if Des hadn't won 2 comps.
Sure hes grabbing his mates and players he wants to a new club.

No different to any of us workers who want their mates at their workplace.

Des owes you all nothing. He only owes the players and his staff for what they have given him. Thats life. Move on.

I love Manly, I will support them Des or NOT.
Let it be, move on, cest la vie,

You sound like your asking for a hug. I think everyone should give this guy a hug.

>-------<

Cut and paste that for him guys.

>-------<

Ryan said:
You sound like your asking for a hug. I think everyone should give this guy a hug.

>-------<

>-------<

Ill take a hug; if you realise the sun will dawn tomorrow.
Des deserves our thanks, not condemnation.

psau14 said:
Ryan said:

>-------<

>-------<

Screw it...once your off team Eagles, your the enemy....just like Kearney, Bennett, Bellamy and so on and so forth.

Ryan said:
psau14 said:
Ryan said:

>-------<

>-------<

Screw it...once your off team Eagles, your the enemy....just like Kearney, Bennett, Bellamy and so on and so forth.

Mate you need help. Manly will be here tomorrow and the next year and the next.

Des won you - repeat you, 2 gfs and a WCC. Let it go.

MANLY FOREVER - the rest come and go.

psau14 said:
Ryan said:
psau14 said:
Ryan said:

>-------<

>-------<

No, the PLAYERS won us those. I think a lot of people forget this, even Des sometimes. This all comes down to the Manly club. What Des is doing is a stab in the heart of every fan because he is supposedly a Manly legend. If he left on his own for a new challenge we would have all been upset but not angry. This is different.

Can't you see he's tearing our club apart? Everything you love and admire about this place may not exist if this is long term. No solidarity, no sponsors. No sponsors, no money. No money, no club.

How about you look at what this man is doing to what we love before you start thanking him and praising him.

And now it's been proven,it's not REALLY Des.He can't do it without the training staff from manly.Big slap in the fasce for dymock and all the training staff over in doggie land

Or maybe ayjay007 the issue is that the situation that made Des leave is affecting more than just the coach, but support staff as well.

If another club is willing to offer them safety and security in a job why wouldn't you jump at the chance.

This is no different to being told the company you work for is going to be culling jobs, and so getting a job at a competitors company before your job is no more.

Oh come on Mr invisible, surely there is something else you could be doing? Spending hours on an opposition teams forum is not my idea of a good time.

MrInvisible said:
Or maybe ayjay007 the issue is that the situation that made Des leave is affecting more than just the coach, but support staff as well.

If another club is willing to offer them safety and security in a job why wouldn't you jump at the chance.

This is no different to being told the company you work for is going to be culling jobs, and so getting a job at a competitors company before your job is no more.

Safety and Security? Maybe you should call your friends Kevin Moore, Steve Folkes, Steve Mortimer and Jim Dymock and talk to them about safety and security. What about your boy Kris Keating, or Thurston. Talk to them about safety and security at the Bulldogs.

Give us a little credit and stop piling on the Belmore propaganda. You say you are sitting on the fence. No you're not with BS like this.

<DELETED>

@[Nthn NSW], It looks like you need to go here:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

and have a read of the Silvertails Forum Terms of Service too.

For your info, the first line states:

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian Federal law."

Your comment did not meet those requirements and was deleted. Please don't force our hand to start banning you for making any further comments that don't meet those requirements.

Jono said:
psau14 said:
Ryan said:
psau14 said:
Ryan said:

>-------<

>-------<

No, the PLAYERS won us those. I think a lot of people forget this, even Des sometimes. This all comes down to the Manly club. What Des is doing is a stab in the heart of every fan because he is supposedly a Manly legend. If he left on his own for a new challenge we would have all been upset but not angry. This is different.

Can't you see he's tearing our club apart? Everything you love and admire about this place may not exist if this is long term. No solidarity, no sponsors. No sponsors, no money. No money, no club.

How about you look at what this man is doing to what we love before you start thanking him and praising him.

Right Jono, Des AND the players won those victories and should never be forgotten for their blood sweat and tears spent reaching such great achievements.

But equally we must keep our minds open, and can not simply put our heads in the sand about the current dark issues just because we have had so much respect and faith in Des Hasler for so long.

All this will blow over sooner or later and Manly will rebuild fast, we are simply in the eye of the storm [pardon pun] at the moment.

Better it happen now than in March - and the sooner it gets sorted out the better!

Go Manly!!!

MrInvisible said:

just become invisible,clown!I'm talking about the coach/staff/players that des will bring,to displace current situation at the bullcraps.Of course any one would go somewhere for more pay,but in this industry,when 1 comes in,one has to be pushed aside.Good luck with all that morale over there this year.

MrInvisible said:

So your latest rumour is that Manly were planning to make the role of first grade coach redundant??

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6