Stop it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
We all know we were right.

Stop fking with the NRL over past mistakes. No one other than Manly supporters give a rats arse.

All is happening is we are losing support within the NRL community. They all know we were duded but that was 2 years ago - let it go & stop winding up the world- no one cares except us.

It isn't doing us any good & won't change a thing. All that will happen is we get branded a bunch of whingers.

We were wronged  - everyone knows it - move along.

:mad:

Well said Jerry1 we all gotta get over it, I like how our club has come out and voiced what they think but it should have stopped there.

well said, and now concentrate on the footy ,because they need major improving over what was dished up on saturday

It may be time to move on...but Gallop can still get Well and Truly stuffed !!

Easier to move on when it isn't your money involved in it fella's

I bet if it was a simialr situation where your employer had a large sum of your money you would fight for it all the way

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Easier to move on when it isn't your money involved in it fella's

I bet if it was a simialr situation where your employer had a large sum of your money you would fight for it all the way

And thats apart from the principle of the whole thing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6