Stoopid Dugan.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
Josh Dugan lives near me and he is a really nice young man but has made some poor choices including his tatts which I am sure he will regret one day, reports on local radio today still say that he will be staying with Raiders , sorry scumdogs, who seem a patient lot considering the amount of chances they gave Carney and Dugan isn't even close to that.
I must admit some small villages around here would fit right in amongst deliverance country.

Ah yes - am heading out to Captains Flat tomorrow....... Making sure I have my banjo at the ready!

Stupid, backwards, redneck, bogan, inbred, hillbilly, tatooed, mullet wearing, banjo pickin', one tooth, cut off jeans wearing, catfish eating, moon shine drinkin', eejit!! And that's praising him. I think he's ready, send him up. :p The lad's got QLD written all over him.

The Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Cambo said:
Wolfpack said:
He's a redneck, what do you expect?

Besides it's not like Manly can point fingers. Some people have very short memories.

U are the one that had a man crush on him bro

I thought your story was that he was/is my boyfriend? (obviously false - I would never touch anyone that has a rats tail).

Personally rats tails,Mulleted and soul patched people should die virgins,period

As should Queenslanders ;)

Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Besides it's not like Manly can point fingers. Some people have very short memories.
Why do you consider him a redneck?
Because people with new age hairstyles and tatts are obviously rednecks! lol
Did your husband tell you that one?

At least people find me attractive.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Stevo said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Because people with new age hairstyles and tatts are obviously rednecks! lol
So according to your logic then a lot of Manly players are rednecks as they have tatts? Go tell that to Choc!

I was joking Ernie. If haircuts and tattoos make you a redneck then i'm one too.

Wolfpack said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
In ever interview with him that I've seen or read he just comes off that way. Maybe calling him a houso or a yob would be more accurate. TBH the ratty isn't helping.
And for the record, tattoos are excellent as long as they are embraced as the form of art that they are & not as a 'look how 'ard I am' sticker (I'm looking at you barbed wire tattoos).

He doesn't have a a ratty.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

In ever interview with him that I've seen or read he just comes off that way. Maybe calling him a houso or a yob would be more accurate. TBH the ratty isn't helping.

And for the record, tattoos are excellent as long as they are embraced as the form of art that they are & not as a 'look how 'ard I am' sticker (I'm looking at you barbed wire tattoos).

Josh Dugan lives near me and he is a really nice young man but has made some poor choices including his tatts which I am sure he will regret one day, reports on local radio today still say that he will be staying with Raiders , sorry scumdogs, who seem a patient lot considering the amount of chances they gave Carney and Dugan isn't even close to that.
I must admit some small villages around here would fit right in amongst deliverance country.

Fair enough.

Good that he's sticking around at Canberra, they really need a top tier player to build their team around (especially with the question marks over Campo).

Daniel said:
Send him to the dogs

I'm not sure if that punishment fits the crime Dan. A few months in the lock up maybe, but the poor kid doesn't deserve to be exposed to that god awful club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4