Stone Cold Motherless Last

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The only way is up!!! Last without a win. How the mighty are fallen. Many a day since this has happened.

I suppose you could say we are 'flying under the radar' again.

It hurts!!!!!

hopefully THIS will be the motivator to extract the digit. the players in front can't just assume having the no. 1 back will automatically solve everything.

Stone cold motherless last is usually a term I associate with horse racing. If we were a nag that had lost 4 the owners would be looking for a return on their investment via the glue factory. Wonder what the board is thinking now?

Relating footy to horse racing, shouldn't we get a prize for being last, you know, like in Melbourne cup sweeps.
And we shouldn't call them "Motherless Last" as they've been playing like a bunch of  useless Mother F$#kers.
No offense Sea Eagles boys. I believe in you and you'll be back to form.

The prize is called "the wooden spoon" nicci and the race isn't over until the end of the season (a prize I hope we never get).

Jethro link said:
The prize is called \"the wooden spoon\" nicci and the race isn't over until the end of the season (a prize I hope we never get).
We wont Jethro - the mighty Eagles will be back!

CLT Commander is correct.  There is only 6 points between first and us.  We win this weekend and go on from there.  I can see a good run of wins coming up.  We have the team, Brett's back, the backline will come together and the forwards will get their hearts back.  All good really.  The season starts with a win against the Tigers on Sunday.

ManlyBacker link said:
You said it started with a win over the Knights. The season started 4 weeks ago :p
Don't be a party pooper. At least allow us the pleasure of otimism (or some might call it kidding ourselves). Does anyone believe a 22 game winning streak is on the cards?

well weve won everything else there is.. might as well fill the trophy cabinet with a wooden spoon.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6