Stolen Generation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=The Gronk]
The home brand in Rhodesia is much better than the home brand in Australia

White King?

[/quote]

We should have followed Australia's lead and murdered all the kaffirs.

[/quote]

Did the whites in Zimbabwe ever apologise for anything they might have done to the blacks?

What was there to apologise for?

"Oh, we're sorry we didn't kill you all and steal your land like the Australians did to their natives and then we didn't fight the international community hard enough and we allowed them to foist one of your own (Mugabe) on you!"

\"Oh, we're sorry we didn't kill you all and steal your land like the Australians did to their natives and then we didn't fight the international community hard enough and we allowed them to foist one of your own (Mugabe) on you!\"

So Cecil Rhodes and his boys did NOT take the country by force????

[quote author=Matabele]

\"Oh, we're sorry we didn't kill you all and steal your land like the Australians did to their natives and then we didn't fight the international community hard enough and we allowed them to foist one of your own (Mugabe) on you!\"

So Cecil Rhodes and his boys did NOT take the country by force????

[/quote]

Heard of the Rudd Concession?

Kevins new labour laws? :)

Just because it was a company doesnt mean they stopped blowing the natives away if they got in their way.

they (whiteys) wanted it so they came in and took it, same as happened here, they cant hide behind a mining concession which was pretty dodgy at any rate

To be *very* honest, the whole Zim issue is probably too close to the bone for me to discuss without eventually blowing my stack at indiscriminate needling.

Quite happy to continue the discussion by email. ;-)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8