Still Spoon and plenty of work to do against Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom symonds in the backline is not ideal and we have had to play him there too much this season. Now we have plenty of backs to choose from and we look a better team for it.not having heaps of rep players missing in the next 2 months is a bonus. 2 points off the 8. We should be positive.

Skivvy is back which will help improve out backline and Tommy Turbo could be available as apparently he is close to being available.

I would be playing him at 5/8 whilst the 'uncommitted' is sidelined.

Did anyone hear how Hiku pulled after the game? He was hobbling around for a while in front of the hill with a dodgy ankle but seemed to run it off.

Defensive line speed is still lacking in the boys. The number of times Leary was 1 manning the oncoming Knights player was a bit embarrassing tbh.

In a way we do miss Chocs rallying the forwards and pushing aggressively off the D line as a unit.

Leary did that today, but he was a by himself most of the time.

Food for thought.

I could add Horo as well. Check him out at kick off, he has 5m on everyone else. Been keeping a eye on him since he has played his way back into the side and the most impressive thing about his game is his line speed.
Thats what playing for a contract dose.

Agree with most about our line speed. Hopefully it will get better over the next few games. Going to be tough on Monday, but with some more confidence in the team i think we can get the Riff.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6