1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still having troubles?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    +5,435 / 74
    If anyone is still having issues with the site and odd behaviors please please please let me know.

I tried another temp patch that should at least see us through for a while.

if you are still having odd issues email me -> daniel.hewes@gmail.com

I will do my best to help you out. Basically the only thing that is stopping us from switching over to what I have set up in dev is the tipping comp, but if it becomes a necessity I will flick the switch when we need to.

missing_something or any others (i know there aren't many on the site) who have some internet savvy with CMS scripts I would appreciate your feedback on my current tinkering suggestion of flipping to WordPress at year end. I know that missing_something you like drupal, but conceptual I just never really got my head around it vs some other things out there. WordPress I like the simplicity that will allow for more contribution from users. But my experiments with other sites is that Google doesn't like it as much as Joomla.

Anyway let me know if anyone is having issues and I will see what I can do.

If it seems to have stabalised for you please let me know also as I want to make sure that changes I make seem to have some effect.