Sticky signs with parra (quote from fox sports commetators))

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Commentators just said that apparently sticky has signed as coach of parra.

Sticky said during the week he wouldnt coach both club and NSW.

So chance that NSW is looking for a new coach.

He must have gotten an absolute motza to take that job on.

He can have that all to himself.

Stuart said Parramatta is the one club that he could coach next year and not have to quit his NSW Origin coaching job, as the Eels will have sacked him way before Origin even starts.

Bye bye Matt parish. I heard last week from a mate of his that Manly offered him an extra $20k per season but he wouldn't sign until he found out what Ricky Stuart was doing.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-eels-front-office-mess-cruelled-steve-kearneys-gig-as-coach/story-e6frfgbo-1226431223416
Nice article on parra , good for a laugh

Stuarts coaching record isn't actually that good since the golden years at the Roosters when Gus built the team and Stuart walked into a premiership first year. Since then it's been down hill, so he should be a good fit at Parra. I don't get the Ricky Stuart lovefest TBH, he really doesn't have that many runs on the board.

Didn't he retire due to some brain haemorage caused by the stress of coaching the Sharks:huh:

Stuart mistakes the 3 games of SOO with the best Players, as a sampling of coaching a team of Parra Players for 26 rounds :p

As it's official etc etc...3 year signing well

First I must say I dont care one way or the other (yet here's a post)

During SOO all we heard from ricky is how loyal these blokes are, a massive family, togetherness, I love these blokes, give my life for them...etc

cue the job opportunity:

'See ya guys, I'm outta heeeeeere!'

*swinging door hits his butt*

Just found it weird that not even the qld papers said somthing like that.

You know, qld papers like the sydney morning herald..."That's in queeeenslaaaand!"

Chip and Chase said:
Stuarts coaching record isn't actually that good since the golden years at the Roosters when Gus built the team and Stuart walked into a premiership first year. Since then it's been down hill, so he should be a good fit at Parra. I don't get the Ricky Stuart lovefest TBH, he really doesn't have that many runs on the board.

He did take the Sharks to joint top that one year.

Stevo said:
Are you on happy pills? lol

hahaha

Life IS beautiful :)

I gotta change my posting style as the message gets lost in the b/s apparently. (apparently - like the mum or dad of ly..a parent - ly) shut it ge this is the problem!!!!!

I just meant to say, it's surprising no one mentioned the possible hypocrisy of stuart saying how much of a family soo is, then running somewhere else at the first opportunity.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6