Stgeorge vs Cowgirls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Stgeorge are smashing the cowgirls, a good win by us will see us into 4th on the ladder.

Final Score:
Dragons 22
Cowboys 8

they are a mile ahead of everyone again.players out everywhere,players backing up,injuries all day and cowboys never looked a chance.

other teams need to improve a lot or they are certs with injury luck.

$3.30 to win comp is probably right.

susan said:
they are a mile ahead of everyone again.players out everywhere,players backing up,injuries all day and cowboys never looked a chance.

Yeah, but god it's boring to watch

susan said:

Disagree. Watched 2 teams slug it out last night and either one of them is more than a match for St bored. The pace, speed and skill of the Broncs and Storm will beat St bored's structure. They will break them down and chew them up.

heard all that last year mick and i reckon they are even better now.defence is simply impregnable at the moment.

mickqld said:
susan said:

Disagree. Watched 2 teams slug it out last night and either one of them is more than a match for St bored. The pace, speed and skill of the Broncs and Storm will beat St bored's structure. They will break them down and chew them up.

I agree, the Broncos at full strength have what it takes to beat Stgeorge.

susan said:

I know a professional punter who has them going for a heap at $6.00 (taken before a ball was kicked this season). He reckons they will be $1.80 come finals time.

He also has Manly going for plenty as his saver.

PS Plenty of $3.70 Dragon on Betfair and a little bit of $15.00 Manly

I don't think top two will change much. From what I've seen Bellyaches Bandits and Illawarra are the best two by far with Brisbane, Dogs, Manly and Tigers will fight out the remaining two top four spots.

I hope I am wrong with regards to Manly but we let in too many points a game for my liking. Letting the cow pokers post 20+ on us last week and Souths 30+ last month was ridiculous.

We cannot claim injuries as last night Illawarra had sevral injuries and rep backups and still held the pokers to 2 points until the last five minutes and then only let in a very good try at the end.

susan said:

I agree that at the moment they look good to win again this year.

If they do win the comp I can't see a spot for Cuthbo in their top 17 barring injuries so he might be another 18th man job at best.

mickqld said:
susan said:

I'm not so sure. Storm can be easily nullified if you slow down Cameron Smith and the Dragons have the smarts to be able to do that. As for the Broncos, you can't get too excited about them til you see how they pull up after Origin. They have a lot of young blokes and its tough for them to play well for the full season.

Speaking as a biased supporter but if we get our act together in certain parts I think we are as a good a chance as anyone against the Dragons.

i think about 5 teams can beat st merge on their day but will they do it in the finals series?

with the exception of brisbane all sides seem to fade in and out of games and cant maintain intensity.the dragons never let up it seems.

agree with fluffy that 4 sides including us could beat them on a rare day but i wouldnt want my hard earned on it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2