Stewart's season finished

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's missing Neumann now huh, huh??

hah just kidding.

It will definitely be interesting next year in regards to our outside backs.  There's the question of resigning Matai, the ongoing TRex experiment (why does he waste time doing a sidestep just before he meets the defence?  Run into and through them dude!), The emergence of Whare and Hoppa...

Yeah, no recruiting necessary.
Remember Davey boy is injured & we'll have Brett back next year which will mean we still have Farrar, Whare, Hoppa & whatever other young bloke impresses this year in the 20's or on the Coast.

All good really, just young. Which is a good thing in my mind.

DSM5 link said:
Chip and Chase said it all.  Better to get him away to sort out his injury and the pesky court case.  It truly must be playing with his mind.  All over, and he comes back season 2011, plays fully fit and gradually moves into a 5/8th role.  All good really.   

That's what I thought last year..  :(

Terrible news.. poor guy, probably never be the same player again.. bye bye 2010 season and any chance of a dynasty... look to build for 2011-2015...

Brett will be sorely missed but my gut says we can still go all the way, yes we have had two losses but I have seen enough to feel this team can match it with the very best. A good win tonight and we are back in the top 8.
Not usually a betting man but I'm heading off to put 50 on them, hopefully they unleash there full potential for the entire 80 and will rack up a big win.

The biggest injustice in these two wasted years is that it will be very difficult for Snake to give Ken Irvines record a shake now. Given his current strike rate of about 0.9 tries per game, he has probably seen at least 35-40 tries go down the tube because of these injuries.

Judging by the quality of your posts you spend a fair amount of time molesting yourself.

The team still looks the goods without him. We technically should be 3 - 0 so fear not. We will take the comp this year without him, im more confident than 2008.

The news on his knee gets worse.

My mail is in 6 weeks time he has to have another operation, where the leg has to be rebroken and the knee repositioned.

The surgeon will not give an assurance that he will be able to make  a full recovery or even ever play again.

Re-break his leg? His leg wasn't even broken. Re-position his knee? Where did they put it, on the wrong leg? I hope his lawyer is a lot better than his surgeon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4